Cricket 2005 - Report Bugs Here

aprofromindia

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
andrew_nixon said:
I mean that they are celebrating throughout the replay, even before the ball is bowled, ie. before they started cheering in the original action.

Dont matter anyways for me EA crowds is s**t in every EA sports franchisee (Madden, Rugby, NBA, NHL) except for in MVP 2005 which is decent; to be honest BLIC has got awesome crowds.

And I think the crowds even in future EA cricket games will be the same cause they will be using the FIFA engine and that is s**t too :rolleyes:

sami007

Club Cricketer
i played...well downloaded first, it didnt work, had to redl it, then got the infamous norton popup...played it, cant say im to thrilled, idk if my graphics suck, but it was just too choppy and slow moving. i just hope BLIC is decent...or else im not buying any new games

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
You know what I really don't like? The fact that some of the names on the back of the players' jerseys are truncated, because they don't fit. Surely someone at EA should have found a solution for that. It's just unprofessional. Unprofessional. And it bugs the hell outta me every time I see it.

dhruvdeepak

School Cricketer
yeah when the ball goes to the fielder it sounds like the stumps have been uprooted

adthomp

International Cricketer
god you guys get bugs I never experienced in 2004 or the 2005 demo but thats good news for me

i wouldnt worry about kabir ali being white theres that thing called teh editor!

and ive just read teh entire thread man its hard too please soem peopel most things in here arn't bugs!

Last edited:

cdak

School Cricketer
I just downloaded the demo and the first thing I noticed was that EA had not fixed the problem of the game running at an insane speed on some laptops. Only this time turning up aa settings doesn't help. I just cannot believe that such a technical error had not been fixed. Funny how EA games are the only ones that cause this problem. Oh well, at least I still have one cricket game to look forward to.

hardeepdewal

School Cricketer
the appealing is soo anoying! its the same as cricket 2004. no improvements there...very disappointing but still dont no what game to buy..blic or cricket05

holmie

Club Cricketer
14copy4pq.jpg

that is glitch

kodos

International Coach
i think next highlight is appropiately used and continue as well. Next highlights doesnt make sense.

GattbWarne4

School Cricketer
No, I think he means that when you click on the first couple of letters of Continue, it acts as Next Highlight. Only when you click on the second half of the word Continue does it continue; I noticed that too.

shahid6995

Club Cricketer
GattbWarne4 said:
No, I think he means that when you click on the first couple of letters of Continue, it acts as Next Highlight. Only when you click on the second half of the word Continue does it continue; I noticed that too.
Agreed, I had that too.

Taking one of the runs, I dove to get back in the crease, bat was clearly over the line but in the air and was given not out. However, three or four stumpings by Gilchrist were given out in similar circumstances, bat in the air and over the line.

Truncated names.

I saw Gilchrist doing a lot of fielding in front of the wickets, as opposed to some comments earlier.

No problems whatsoever in the graphics. I think high-end cards will not have any problems.

No byes anywhere.

A few misfields, including a few dropped sitters, but thats realistic. Didnt happen too frequently IMO.

McGrath took a few blinders at the short fine leg position, diving everywhere. Highly unrealistic.

I thought batting was a bit difficult so far. Havent won the demo yet. Not complaining, thats a good thing.

Gilchrist should be cited for frivolous appealing.

Improvement from before? Definitely.

Am I ordering the game? Already pre-ordered.

You can send the bug report to Mr Wilson, Andrew, but how much do you want to bet we will never hear from that idiot again once the game is released?

Addendum:
Looks like they modeled the umpire after Shep and so both umpires are terribly obese. Bad choice.

After one run-out appeal at the keeper's end was turned down, Symonds turns back to go to his bowling mark and you see that the bowler's end stumps are broken.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread