DBC 17 - The Complete Review! Please Answer the Poll!

To what extent do you agree with this review?

• Strongly Agree

Votes: 76 55.9%
  • Somewhat Agree

Votes: 29 21.3%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Somewhat Disagree

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • Strongly Disagree

Votes: 13 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

border33

Club Captain
Surprised you haven't included the link to the exact same post you wrote on the BA forum too. After a bit of [HASHTAG]#headwobble[/HASHTAG] by the looks of it...

Alberts

International Coach
Says the troll who claims to be someone of worth...but is actually an anonymous hypocrite.

I'm not sure how you could call me a troll, a hypocrite, or anymore anonymous than you.

When did I claim to be someone of "worth"; are you claiming I do not have worth? All people have worth by definition, are you claiming otherwise?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Are you going to put up a poll to weigh your different moral options?

varunschuey

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm not sure how you could call me a troll, a hypocrite, or anymore anonymous than you.

When did I claim to be someone of "worth"; are you claiming I do not have worth? All people have worth by definition, are you claiming otherwise?
You are on the Ignored list....no point in baseless argument with people such as you who seek the anonymity of the internet to their advantage.[DOUBLEPOST=1482213004][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you going to put up a poll to weigh your different moral options?
But what if I come up with polarizing, suggestive options. I am not qualified enough to create a poll. :)

Alberts

International Coach
You are on the Ignored list....no point in baseless argument with people such as you who seek the anonymity of the internet to their advantage.

How am I using the anonymity of the internet to my advantage? I've been completely open and honest about my opinions on here, and explain my decisions. You're the one who made a mistake and is basically claiming you didn't, and are now claiming a "moral obligation" to spread your opinion. Bizarre, truly bizarre.

LEFF

Club Captain
Surely we can re-name this thread to 'Ways To Increase Your Anxiety Levels'

Can we either lock this thread up or steer the conversation away from this negative dribble?

varunschuey

Club Captain
@TheLef Yes, please. Could you please share your thoughts on the game and the review?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
This thread is so bizarre.

R

Royce

Surely we can re-name this thread to 'Ways To Increase Your Anxiety Levels'

Can we either lock this thread up or steer the conversation away from this negative dribble?

As ever, do feel free to go read a book, a street sign, you can read anything you want! You could also choose not to read this thread!! :O Shocking I know!!

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I agree that it is very frustrating to have to set the field repeatedly for different batsmen.

I strongly disagree it looks like a PS3 game.

varunschuey

Club Captain
@SnowyCasanova - I am no expert on graphics, so what you are saying may be right. My observation that it has PS3 level graphics is based on general consensus and the fact that I cannot see much difference between DBC 14 (which was a PS3 game) and DBC 17 in terms of graphics (significant number of people have even termed the graphics worse than DBC 14).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread