DBC17 Features!

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am just amazed with what i am seeing and experiencing! Din't think of having such advanced cricket game just before 2 years! BA is like our knight in shining armor ! Thanks Bigants and co. for fulfilling our wishes! :)

I agree completely. Big Ant are setting the bar up so high even with no competition on sight in near future.

I set my expectations low specially for Cricket games but I can't help it this time

balkeet

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
really the features they are giving deserve huge profit margins or EBITA

nigelmaz

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The games new features to date are going to make this one of the best sports games ever in my opinion. DB14 was one of my most played games ever and very addictive and this
will be overtaken by DB17.

Big Ant have lifted the bar on Cricket Games and have listened to the fans of the 1st game to improve the 2nd itineration with some amazing features.

I look forward to each Friday to find out more details being revealed, A Big thanks to Ross and the team for creating a brilliant game!

mazd

International Cricketer
The games new features to date are going to make this one of the best sports games ever in my opinion.
Let's not get carried away now!
Best cricket game yet? Definitely. Best sports game? Nope, hopefully in the future.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
New article on IGN highlighting some of the confirmed features in DBC17:

http://au.ign.com/articles/2016/08/19/brand-new-features-revealed-for-don-bradman-cricket-17

To Ross/ @BigAntStudios and all the Big Ant Studios folks, I'm glad you guys are the ones developing cricket video game(s) and building the DBC franchise. A big thanks from a huge cricket and cricket video gaming fan! Really appreciate all your hard work and support for the cricket gaming community :thumbs

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Indeed which will hopefully only be beaten when you release a tennis game :p

Every game is better than our last - I am really looking forward to developing our first Tennis game - BTW just got my Australian Open Tickets last Wednesday... time flies.

D

Deleted member 9102

Every game is better than our last - I am really looking forward to developing our first Tennis game - BTW just got my Australian Open Tickets last Wednesday... time flies.
This is great to hear, tennis is probably my favourite sport and I've been eagerly awaiting a new game.

Other big devs seem to have abandoned their tennis series (VT, Top Spin, EA's) and there's only TE4 coming up in late 2017.

If you want to talk to a community who knows their stuff and is dedicated to tennis gaming like this place is focused on cricket gaming, ITST is the place. They've been running competitive tours for online tennis games since the original Top Spin and the current TE2013 tour has well over 100 active players.

The ITST mod made specifically for their tour is responsible for selling so many copies of that game... The forums look pretty dead there but the IRC chat is very active every day. If you want to know more about that community, let me know :).

Sorry for the kinda offtopic, loving the news about DBC too and the sentiment of DBC being a "cricket sandbox".

kripss

Club Cricketer
Thought DBC14 was the highest cricket game ever made. And BA proved me wrong. The DBC17 demo is already so teasing and amazing and the article in OP makes it the bestest cricket game. No doubt BA have damn passionate artists and workers. So much of improvement over previous game.
Great work BA :)
Much applause for you!

mattk

Associate Cricketer
Thought DBC14 was the highest cricket game ever made. And BA proved me wrong. The DBC17 demo is already so teasing and amazing and the article in OP makes it the bestest cricket game. No doubt BA have damn passionate artists and workers. So much of improvement over previous game.
Great work BA :)
Much applause for you!
I might be misinterpreting your post. But you weren't expecting DBC17 to be better than DBC14?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

I am really looking forward to it too - the controls especially. Did you get tickets for Rod Laver Arena? Regardless post some pics if you can please, be good to see the Grand Slam experience

BRAB

International Coach
Hahaha.

BigAnt just pulling out the big guns now. Feels like every bit of constructive criticism from the community was listened to. So excited for December.

I'm still devo Tru Blu won't give you guys AFL. Very sad.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
I am really looking forward to it too - the controls especially. Did you get tickets for Rod Laver Arena? Regardless post some pics if you can please, be good to see the Grand Slam experience

Lucky enough to go to the finals every year :)

I've always posted a few Pics to my FB/ Twitter, mostly of Murray losing to the Joker and swearing at his mum.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Hahaha.

BigAnt just pulling out the big guns now. Feels like every bit of constructive criticism from the community was listened to. So excited for December.

I'm still devo Tru Blu won't give you guys AFL. Very sad.

Very sorry for the AFL fans, of which I am one, still, there is one winner - the NRL are pretty happy with how its turned out, not often they get to beat the AFL.

Users who are viewing this thread