DBC17 Patch 3 Now Available on PS4/Xbox One

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I also play with Custom Bats ,Logos , Kits and Custom Stadiums with all flashing Custom Adboards since Day 1 of this Game without any stutters on my Standard PS4.

I also bat on Far Batsman , so maybe that is the common denominator .

I bat on 'Far Batsman' camera angle too and I had to stop playing in custom stadiums. With OOB default stadium I get these stutters/framerate drops less often, i.e. 5 or 6 times in an odi innings. But in custom stadiums it used to be often.

riteshagl

County Cricketer
I am enjoying playing the game post patch 3. There are some problems which i believe need some attention.

1. Late cut to spinners
2. Ball going more towards cover instead of extra cover
3. Ball going more towards midwicket instead of cow corner
4. Running between wickets
5. AI field placements (very important)
6. AI defensive batting and running between wickets
7. Batsman feedback meter (btw i love @cricket_online idea of adding RS and LS positions)
8. Field presets
9. Career mode wrong stats
10. Career mode dynamic lineup issue
11. Career mode incorrect uniforms
12. Career mode 2 players at once
13. Lag/stutter in custom created stuff
14. Easy/medium/hard slider settings need to be revealed. I like to bat at hard difficulty but want to increase ball marker window. However i dont know what hard settings are.

Hopefully these things are looked at in the upcoming patch @BigAntStudios @MattW

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I also play with Custom Bats ,Logos , Kits and Custom Stadiums with all flashing Custom Adboards since Day 1 of this Game without any stutters on my Standard PS4.

I play bowling far with custom bats and stadium and have had no stutters on ps4 pro

Zaneo

Club Captain
I am a bowling all rounder and am 67 ovr and every 2 or 3 games I get a shot being popped up to my player whilst bowling however the reaction catch meter does not appear. I assumed the problem was "reflex catching" which I maxed out at 90 while also upgrading my "catching" and "close" to 55 each. Even after all these upgrades the reaction meter doesn't appear. If anyone knows if this is a problem or if I need to increase a certain stat to a certain level please let me know by replying.

NOTE: I am a fast medium bowler playing on Legend difficulty and Hard bowling difficulty.
Would like to know myself seems after patch 3 just cant field of own bowling

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Yes, seems definitely smoother on Far Batsman, but it's pretty poor when batting using Close Batsman camera.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Is there a workaround for the lineup bug yet? Trying to set a correct lineup for my Lancashire Thunder side and its not having any of it

thetruespiderman493

Club Captain
The duplicate player issue could only be fixed in cases where the players were correctly linked - if you started a career that contained teams with unlinked players, then there's no way of the game distinguishing two players that share the same name or where they were meant to be linked between the various teams they are on.
Hey Matt, if I put one created player on one team only, he won't bee duplicated right? Because he isn't on two teams?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey Matt, if I put one created player on one team only, he won't bee duplicated right? Because he isn't on two teams?
You can put one created player on multiple teams and they won't be duplicated, it just needs to be the one player.

The issue people got were where they would download for example an India team and a Bangalore team, both with a player of the same name, but unlinked and by different creators - so the game saw them as two unique players. Then the India team in game would see that there's this really good player on the Bangalore team and select them.[DOUBLEPOST=1486007796][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is there a workaround for the lineup bug yet? Trying to set a correct lineup for my Lancashire Thunder side and its not having any of it
Could you give some more detail here?

There were a bunch of lineup issues solved in patch 3, I'm aware of some people mentioning others but haven't been able to get them to happen here, so if you could give some steps on how things are breaking, I'll certainly look into it.

micgrech

Club Captain
I don't think you should expect an answer to this. It's unreasonable to expect them to name a date, it'll be released when it's ready.

Dont expect a date just would love to know what issues they are planning a fix and an estimated time frame.....4 weeks, 6 weeks etc.

I dont think keeping customers informed is too much to ask!

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
It is when you openly ignore previous communication.

Kaboom Kid

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Is anyone else having the teams aren't wearing the right uniform?

Users who are viewing this thread