Review Demo impressions thread

rlfan82

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
am currently uploading 2 vids as we speak, first youtube vids ever so hope theyre ok

UCC-WMH

Club Cricketer
Fantastic mate! Give us the links when they're done.
And now, for the big question... does it have the catching system in it?

rlfan82

Club Cricketer
Fantastic mate! Give us the links when they're done.
And now, for the big question... does it have the catching system in it?

yeah - the hard mode one is a bit crap and has the mrs winding up the dogs halfway through.

but am currently uploading the easy mode one, plenty of catches and stuff. plays a bit more like Lara 07 with batting though.

its 98mb, so be warned. but its high quality vid, filming a HD tv.

its all i can do so hope its ok

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
I saw the video but I can't figure somethign out. What should I call it? A good AI or a bad one?
Bad one because they set up a total of 33 in 3 overs. (run rate = 10)
Good one because they played according to the number of overs allowed.

UCC-WMH

Club Cricketer
yeah - the hard mode one is a bit crap and has the mrs winding up the dogs halfway through.

but am currently uploading the easy mode one, plenty of catches and stuff. plays a bit more like Lara 07 with batting though.

its 98mb, so be warned. but its high quality vid, filming a HD tv.

its all i can do so hope its ok

Mate, that sounds brill, thanks alot! As a PS3 user..

But thankyou, alot! Saved my arse!

UCC-WMH

Club Cricketer
@Hobbi: I have no idea, and it's pi**ing me off too. But, on the 7th we'll be laughing, and enjyoing ourselves on our awesome PS3's playing cricket in our pyjamas playing online for free with names that don't have to have underscores in them. (:

rlfan82

Club Cricketer
best moment so far is using Swann and changing the delivery after selection, looked str8, batsman played str8, and it turned like a b@stard

CHUCKY666_UK

School Cricketer
Having read the last 15 pages of this thread, I am wondering whether we are all playing the same demo.

I have played on all 3 diffuculty settings. On HARD mode going in as Eng I managed to post 68/1 on my first attempt! I am consistely scoring 20 runs per over YES on HARD mode! Batting in this is just as easy as BLIC07. Can't hit a six but almost every shot is a FOUR. Just have to wait for the bowler to release the ball then select Direction and Loft button. I really hope this is a bug and they sort it out otherwise months of waiting gone to waste I am so Gutted! Back to BLIC2005. Also the game is NOT SMOOTH. Quite jerky almost like playing at 20fps. In a sports game frame rate very important for precision and timing of shots. Damn! Could I ask the playtesters to compare this demo to the build they played on ?
I am very dissappointed (and my brother).:(

UCC-WMH

Club Cricketer
Having read the last 15 pages of this thread, I am wondering whether we are all playing the same demo.

I have played on all 3 diffuculty settings. On HARD mode going in as Eng I managed to post 68/1 on my first attempt! I am consistely scoring 20 runs per over YES on HARD mode! Batting in this is just as easy as BLIC07. Can't hit a six but almost every shot is a FOUR. Just have to wait for the bowler to release the ball then select Direction and Loft button. I really hope this is a bug and they sort it out otherwise months of waiting gone to waste I am so Gutted! Back to BLIC2005. Also the game is NOT SMOOTH. Quite jerky almost like playing at 20fps. In a sports game frame rate very important for precision and timing of shots. Damn! Could I ask the playtesters to compare this demo to the build they played on ?

You're playing a different game, dreaming or are just insanely godly at all cricketing games. And I have no idea what your on about the FPS, its great and normal.

Hobbi07

Club Captain

Sure you didn't download a different demo ;)

Users who are viewing this thread