Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

I have an idea regarding player development/regression model based on Nba 2k16, it is very simple but extremely realistic and effective so here it goes:

There should be three types of ovrall attributes for each of type players/regen , 1)initial overall skills (based on player production quality of that nation) , 2)Potential Ovr.all Skills (it could be initial ovr.all skills x rand between 1.2 to 1.8 ),Regressed Ovr.all skill (potential ovr.all skills x rand between 0.5 to 0.75 and there should be peak start period (a period where the player have reached his potential) which could be randomize b/w 23-30 age and then there will peak end period (or regression start age where the players starts losing his overall skills) this could be peak start age + random between 2 to 6 years , it is dead simple to implement and trust it is extremely realistic[DOUBLEPOST=1470030704][/DOUBLEPOST]Before the peak start age the player will continue to gain attributes through that age until he reaches his potential and after peak end period player will continue to lose attributes until he reaches his regressed attributes. More over bad performances means players will not reach his potential as they will not gain/gain very low attributes that season.

If my memory serves me right, the only playable content pre-release is nets. Nothing less, nothing more.
Yeah but BA always has a tendency to surprise, so lets keep it as nets release which itself is an awesome thing...:D

In future versions of DBC if we can expect FIFA17 Journey future....Its would be awesome, trailer is really good but need to see in game.

no need to implement any FIFA type mode or stuff, career mode is the journey from FIFA.

In future versions of DBC if we can expect FIFA17 Journey future....Its would be awesome, trailer is really good but need to see in game.

I'm pretty sure I don't want to play some other guy's story. I want to play my story. I want to create history in a normal career mode.

It's high time we have talked about the career mode! We all know it's gonna be awesome! Dreaming to see an under-16 age level player rising up the ladder gradually playing in the under 19 team, then domestic leagues, National A team and then making it to the national team. :clap:clap

how i would rate the England team in DB17
name overall
j root 92
j anderson 90
s broad 87
a cook 86
b stokes 85
a hales 84
e morgan 84
j bairstow 83
j buttler 83
j roy 83
c jordan 82
a rashid 82
c woakes 82
m wood 82
m ali 81
s finn 81
l plunkett 80
r topley 80
d willey 80
s billings 79
t mills 79
j ball 78
l dawson 78
j vince 78
g balance 77
n compton 77

Not sure if this has been discussed/confirmed or anything as I've been slow on the forums (in the UK for the cricket season here but only have a mac with me so no Academy for me until September), but I thought it'd be a good idea to bring up. Could the logos made and imported be used as adverts on the grounds at each end e.g. Investec? Could even extend it to the advertising hoardings around the ground?

Will there be plans to add fonts , letters and numbers to logo creator.?

Users who are viewing this thread