Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Good idea although i think it would be almost impossible to run as part of a game. More likely would be a system similar to what PES has where you select from loads of different set animations. You wouldn't get signature animations but at least Malinga would have a generic sling-arm action and it would look more realistic than it does now

Hmm, why do you think it would be that hard? Just wondering, is it because it may be graphically taxing or just cost of implementation/time/scale? But yeah true, games like NBA 2K and MLB The Show have that, where they have a bunch of different set animations. That would definitely be a useful addition.

@funnyadit when you say sharing across all formats... would that mean if I downloaded a team from academy that all the logos, including the different equipment logos and team logos would also become available?

Look what we have here... :)

image.jpeg

Any context to this post?

Is this the next update or just listing new features for DBC 17?

@funnyadit when you say sharing across all formats... would that mean if I downloaded a team from academy that all the logos, including the different equipment logos and team logos would also become available?
Not sure how its going to work but one thing I know is all platform users will be able to play with the original uniforms and team logos..

then after someday u are gonna ask, " then why BA developed cricket game after EA and codemasters did?"
I was not talking about the whole game silly.
I was talking about one feature that may be BA took from EA's FIFA 2016 because someone posted the relation b/w FIFA features in DBC

I was talking about one feature that may be BA took from EA's FIFA 2016 because someone posted the relation b/w FIFA features in DBC

What makes you think we took *anything* from FIFA?

We have implemented a game that has female mo-cap and is playable in every mode as a female, not just a small subset. We're doing it right.[DOUBLEPOST=1470726997][/DOUBLEPOST]
Motion capture?

Btw, where did you find this post?

It's from the BigFooty site:

What do we want in AFL Live 3 | Page 2 | BigFooty AFL Forum

Once upon a time we did make an AFL game :)

I was just stirring things up a little :p

Umm could you possibly give us a subtle hint on who the players were, who got mo-capped?

Btw that afl game was the best ever produced, id be all over it like a fat kid on a cup cake if you guys ever make another one :D

New animations for men, and different new animations for women.

Ofcourse. I was just wondering why was motion capture listed in that set assuming it was a list of academy update.

Really? Just because FIFA did an obvious feature first doesn't mean BA took from it. BA would perhaps have done it long back if they had started when FIFA started its franchise.

It's from the BigFooty site:

What do we want in AFL Live 3 | Page 2 | BigFooty AFL Forum

Once upon a time we did make an AFL game :)

I was just stirring things up a little :p

Wow, guess we have to look for clues everywhere now :P

But yeah you have certainly stirred up our curiosity! Very much!

Users who are viewing this thread