Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

krishri

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
United States
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Xbox one store says "currently not available".... I guess we have to wait ......

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

(Taken from a gameplay video by GillerboxHD)
Just look at these pics! Relay fielding at it's best. It's like poetry in motion ;) These maybe are small features in the game but it's beautiful to watch how much details @BigAntStudios has put into this game! Bravo @BigAntStudios and team! :clap:clap

Last edited:

Jake777

School Cricketer
After downloading and installing a message come up on the screen

'Cannot start the application. (CE-30095-7)'

Anyone have this happen or know about this?

Some Guy....

School Cricketer
Is this a joke? Or is it PC users getting shite upon again?

The wild and untamed levels of piracy DBC14 faced, and the shamelessness of a lot of the pirates on here and other platforms illustrated pretty well why this is the policy.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Is this a joke? Or is it PC users getting shite upon again?
What are you talking about? The PC Dbc 17 will not be released with the consoles. Didn't Ross say that?

jmarcf

Club Captain
The wild and untamed levels of piracy DBC14 faced, and the shamelessness of a lot of the pirates on here and other platforms illustrated pretty well why this is the policy.

Yeah, great excuse. The wild and untamed levels of piracy citation needed. If this was the case sure great move, treat people that can do this even worse in hopes of stopping it. So this is the same excuse for GTA5, Mount and Blade, PES 17 bad PC version etc. I'm not just talking about big ant (who I told everywhere how great the company is compared to say EA)

Some Guy....

School Cricketer
Yeah, great excuse. The wild and untamed levels of piracy citation needed. If this was the case sure great move, treat people that can do this even worse in hopes of stopping it. So this is the same excuse for GTA5, Mount and Blade, PES 17 bad PC version etc. I'm not just talking about big ant (who I told everywhere how great the company is compared to say EA)

You can ask @Ross about the levels of piracy on the PC version if you want.

I don't necessarily agree with the decision, nor am I convinced that it long term will have the intended effect, but I respect that it's how they are many other companies deal with the issue.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
I can wait for a month without any issue for the PC. I just hope my pc supports the game. It will be really sad if my system doesn't support the game after seeing so many clips of this game.

Users who are viewing this thread