Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
For actual created content, I would strongly advise against Mani82ua's teams for now. A lot of inaccurate names and all default on-disc appearances.

Snowy I intend to download the main Test teams first. Which user's teams should I download? Should I download all the major Test teams created by you or should I download some created by you, some by munkeymomo and so on?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Snowy I intend to download the main Test teams first. Which user's teams should I download? Should I download all the major Test teams created by you or should I download some created by you, some by munkeymomo and so on?

Fissionmailed has NZ and SAF up. I have AUS and ENG is coming tonight.

Not sure about others at the moment

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There's 3 Top 10 Sides only that are ready: SA and NZ (@Fissionmailed), Aus (@SnowyCasanova, [His name is Casper on academy]!
For Associates and English County: @Munkeymomo and @karolkarol

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I do agree and I'm not trying to knock big ant. I think they do fantastic work. I guess I'm just a bit pissed I'm stuck with FIFA 17 until next year while recovering from a knee reconstruction and having been told I won't be able to play cricket again :-(

Also wanted to say thanks to big ant for listening to their users and trying to implement as much as possible.Something that is not common in the game industry today. Like I said when DB 14 was released, I would like there team to replace everyone that works on FIFA.
But piracy of DBC14 wqs rampant on PC, so BA's concerns are understandable!

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
They did the same thing with DB 14 and it didn't work

OT - I'm sure the mechanics would be different this time. If I remember correctly, Ross mentioned that post Patch 3 of DBC14, there were no reports of any crack/piracy.

To this day no one has ever cracked the protected version of DBC, pirates are playing a very, very early version of the game without many of the updates and mods that came later.

heat

School Cricketer
After downloading and installing a message come up on the screen

'Cannot start the application. (CE-30095-7)'

Anyone have this happen or know about this?

Hi, how did you fix this? I have downloaded the game and waited all day to play and I'm not getting the same problem.

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Fissionmailed has NZ and SAF up. I have AUS and ENG is coming tonight.

Not sure about others at the moment

Just out of curiosity, do you guys have a set plan that you're working to in terms of priority, or are you just picking things out as they come along? I know the Test nations are the priority at the moment, and I think it was mentioned that the Aussie domestic sides are almost done. With the English county sides and Associate nations done already too, do you already have in mind a next project when the Test sides are done? Not sure how far you're planning to go, or if you're aiming to do more of the domestic leagues or the international all time best sides or anything else. Hugely appreciate the work you've been doing so far anyway. Absolutely incredible stuff.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
change from pc this time @blockerdave? ive been so amped for this version i can see me having alot of time on this version after i playe don both xbox and pc in DBC14

Just not sure my PC would run it well tbh. Would probably have waited otherwise.

Main change is from xb as my last console was a 360.

Just need the game - no dispatch email yet!

Some of the bugs being reported seem really worryingly bad. People are saying the commentary could be the worst ever heard in a sports game, which isnt a great tag to have... DBC14 had a lot of bugs when it first came out too. I hope a lot of the shocking things Im seeing/hearing on youtube get ironed out soon.

This kind of stuff is really off putting when it comes down to the decision of putting in my hard earned to buy it, when there are a lot of quality sports games around the place going for the same price. Personally, as an average consumer, Ill need more convincing to boost my confidence in the product. Even the trailer was dodgy. Not a great start - I wonder if its been a little rushed to get it out before Christmas.

Hopefully we get some thorough patches. Stat.

Saying that, it looks like it has a lot of promise if it works properly.

Last edited:

5hitkicker

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Has anyone noticed that the logos on kits seem to get pixelated in game? I was just watching Twistie's stream then... I'm not sure if he was playing on low res or not but it seemed a little weird. Does anyone know what the issue is? (sorry if this issue has already been brought up).

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
There is a woman career mode too right? I'll love to play as Elysie Perry!

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Number of balls played in the match summary!!....@MattW you said you will look into this. Please try to fix in the coming patch :)...Thanks.

12-15-2016_2-22-01_AM copy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread