Expert Cop Mafia - Mafia (ContrarianUmp) wins!

Wow. I just googled what Gaurav said and the setup is wonderful. I have to say this is my favourite setup so far. I understood the setup now tbh. SO, even the cop doesn't know whether the result of the person he investigated is correct or no. Wow. At first I thought the townies had upper hand, but after googling the setup, it's like the game is even poised at all times.

I suggest all of us post our results and work around that (if that is allowed ? ) . Ofcourse the mafia will roleclaim too and he will get a clear picture on the sanity of cops, but I can't see any other way of investigating. Even the example setup which Gaurav had suggested have done the same thing.

Mafiawiki says:

On Day 1, all players should reveal the results of their investigations

Should v/s Must?

So should we vote for it?

I think it's left to the players. Otherwise Gaurav would have mentioned it.
That is gameplay so I won't help any of you to that extent. You got to decide what to do. And this setup favors town a lot tbh. To pull it off as a mafia you got to play really well plus have some luck. All this is general info btw.

I'm in too.

Yes, let's reveal = 2 votes
No, let it be a secret = 0 votes

I have no problem posting results, let's face it, realistically if we don't it's not much more than luck.

Jusy so I don't get in trouble for copy/pasting - I investigated Rudolph and came up as aligned to us. It's the first post type thing, but I know that knocks me off as a paranoid cop.

Just to make things easier, can we bold our results at the end of a post?

Investigated Rudolph / Town

Investigated PresidentEvil / Mafia

Investigated asprin / Townie

Just to clarify, in this mode can mafia also perform investigate action?

Not wanting to artificially push it along too much, however seeing as this is meant to be a quick a game, we've all posted. What are we doing in regards to lynching?

Totally unofficial tally
No lynch (1)
- Ump,

Users who are viewing this thread