Profile Flag
Canada
10303451_10152497009669759_2163563723672148545_n.jpg

Sounds interesting.

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
But in a way, Ignite on PC does not make sense from an EA perspective. Not many will have the rigs to run Ignite, so that means lesser people buying the game, which will affect their revenues.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
But most people probably don't even buy it for PC. I think EA did the right thing.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
But in a way, Ignite on PC does not make sense from an EA perspective. Not many will have the rigs to run Ignite, so that means lesser people buying the game, which will affect their revenues.

Don't tell me you buy into that crap. It's quite clear now that Fifa 14 wasn't Ignited on PC so EA could take advantage of the rush to buy Xbox One/PS4. Now that's over, they've done the sensible thing and released the Ignite engine on PC.

But most people probably don't even buy it for PC. I think EA did the right thing.

In that case, why do they continue to make the game if no one buys it on PC? That argument doesn't make any sense... In any case, ever heard of graphical sliders? The game might even have support as low as DX9. There are tons of ways to get around the specs issue.

Still, the main thing is it's now coming to PC so Fifa 15 can finally be the best game it can be - and I for one don't have to worry as my specs are well and truly ready to go for Ignite!

Last edited:

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Recommended Specifications:

CPU: Intel i5-2550K @ 3.4Ghz
RAM: 8GB
Hard Drive Space Required: 15.0 GB
Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon HD 6870, NVIDIA GTX 460
DirectX: 11.0
Minimum Required Specifications:

CPU: Intel Q6600 Core2 Quad @ 2.4Ghz
RAM: 4GB
Hard Drive Space Required: 15.0 GB
Minimum Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon HD 5770, NVIDIA GTX 650
DirectX: 11.0

Tell me that the EA guys are joking.See this for source

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
I'd rather stick to my present configuration.As far as India is concerned,parents wont alllow to spend lot on PC upgrades,8gb ramsticks and one of the gfx cards surely can shoot costs upto 10k..As far as I am able to see the forthcoming,I wont be playing this game unless they bring it to something reasonable.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If they aren't faking then this must happen the best game unlike previous patches...

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
It finally has happened, you can't go through the goal post, instead when the ball hits the goal post it bends. :D Graphics look stunning, the fans are even more realistic, brilliant job EA, for once you make me love you a lot.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
No I meant it in the piracy way.

Thing is if devs truly thought piracy was that big of a issue, they wouldn't release AAA titles on PC at all, yet we have Fifa, GTA, Call of Duty etc etc. Piracy is nowhere near as big a problem as most people seem to think these days especially now that most PC games are digital distribution.

----------

It finally has happened, you can't go through the goal post, instead when the ball hits the goal post it bends. :D Graphics look stunning, the fans are even more realistic, brilliant job EA, for once you make me love you a lot.

Hopefully this year we'll finally get proper team celebrations, instead of just two guys celebrating while the others stand around looking bored. Said it before, will say it again - just look at how PES handles it EA. That's all you need to do. While we're at it, nick PES' fluid and organic offsides.

Users who are viewing this thread