FOOTBALL Fifa 15/16

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
The "changing hairstyles" feature mentioned in twitter would be really cool. According to this idea, players keep changing their hairstyles over a period of time.

Yeah that will be a great addition.

I hope they finally fixed Candreva's hair too, sick of his old bald head! He has nice hair now!

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I don't know if I should buy this on my PS3 or play on my creepy PC. I feel like PS2 player now. :(

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I don't know if I should buy this on my PS3 or play on my creepy PC. I feel like PS2 player now. :(
I'll finally be switching from PS3 to the PS4 once this is released, can't wait! :D

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
fifa-15-pre-match-graphic_2.jpg

Please give me these type of graphics in PS3. Please. :(

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
This year, EA have included the four things I wanted the most in Fifa: offsides with a delay so you get the infuriating feeling of having scored only for the flag to go up afterwards, proper goal celebrations where the whole team joins in if the goal warrants it, comprehensive use of the Premiership licence and most importantly, the PC is getting exactly the same game as the 'NG' consoles! PES isn't even registering as a faint blip on my radar this year; I already have the money earmarked for Fifa 15, just waiting to be released!

Can't wait to see what they have in store for Career Mode. There's a show sometime in August where they usually reveal some info on that isn't there, unless I've missed it somehow?

Edit: Ah - it starts tomorrow: Gamescom.

FIFA 15 | EA gamescom 2014 – Read all the latest news from Electronic Arts at gamescom including EA games like The Sims 4, FIFA 15, Dragon Age: Inquisition and Battlefield Hardline.

Last edited:

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
I hope they finally include friendlies where we can make 7 subs, pre-season tours and ensure the world cup is actually played in one country! Regarding the last point, it makes no sense to play Germany vs England in Germany and then play Spain vs Germany in Spain.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
fifa-15-pre-match-graphic_2.jpg

Please give me these type of graphics in PS3. Please. :(

I don't see why they won't be in the PS3 version - after all they're just screen overlays. Of course the PS3 won't get the Ignite engine as it can't run it, but all the licencing stuff, I would be amazed if that isn't in all versions.

D

Deleted member 9102

Looking forward to giving this a go - FIFA isn't usually my cup of tea but I'd try a demo and it's great that the PC version will be equivalent to the PS4/XB1 versions.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Here's a video I just found:

This is pretty cool as well:

And we finally have a new Team Management system! Let's hope it's all new and has no trace of the archaic crap we've had to put up with for at least half a decade!

FIFA 15 - Career Mode

What we need is a PES style drag and drop system. Let's see if we get that or not...

Guys, these videos among others released at Gamescom are blowing me away! Fifa 15 is going to be amazing. PES really has its work cut out this year...

Last edited:

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
This time around there are very few significant gameplay changes if any.

When that happens it's always my favourite as way more attention goes into things like improving the game modes which is way more useful.

Users who are viewing this thread