FOOTBALL Fifa 15/16

Got the game a few days ago and mainly playing FUT current best player is Sneijder who is a 84 with 89 free kicks.

Edit: Aimed at Madman, forgot to quote

Overall chem of 100 doesn't matter, the individual player chem is what matters. I would put Lacazette as your LS, then change the RS, RM, RCDM and RCB to other players, anyone you want who can get sufficient chemistry.

Also, I've been using a guy called Etienne Didot, thought he would be terrible but turns out he's amazing. 4 goals and 4 assists from 3 games at CDM! Definitely consider him.

Looking like some decent teams, your teams look so defensive though in midfield! Too many DMs! Try attacking players from deep too! For example, you don't need Diarra and Gonalons together, one should suffice with a more attacking player next to them.

I have been enjoying my non-rare teams. I have had quite a few standouts, such as Etienne Didot, Shane Long, Jay Rodriguez, Valerie Germain, Wissam Ben Yedder, Michy Batshuayi, Lucas Ocampos, Emanuele Giaccherini, Charles N'Zogbia, Adil Rami, Aritz Aduriz, Javi Garcia, Antunes, Diego Castro, Alex Lopez, Ricky Alvarez, Mauro Zarate, Danny Welbeck, Adam Johnson, Senad Lulic, Lorik Cana, Raffael, Rafinha Alcantara, Maxamillian Meyer, Rodrigo Palacio and Eric-Maxim Choupo-Moting.

A goal my team scored on Clubs :)

Most of the guys are on manual controls as well, that pass I played out to the left was manual and the guy who finished it definitely has his controls fully manual (even shooting & crossing).

Love the passing in the build up to the goal. Also, I think after watching your video i'm going to change my camera settings to what you have.

I'm using the "Co-op" camera - I like how much of the pitch it allows me to see as it allows me to pick passes and rarely need to use the radar. It does lose some of that "TV feel" though and isn't the best for dribbling or tackling where closer views are easier to use.

I don't think I've ever used the radar. Besides, I play on a 22 inch TV so I get rid of the radar so I can see more of the game!

I don't think I've ever used the radar. Besides, I play on a 22 inch TV so I get rid of the radar so I can see more of the game!

I also play on 22", the radar is vital for me! Long passing is near useless without it unless you're passing sideways.

I've got about 12 players out of contract at the end of the season (most have re singed) but one of my most promising young players (Josh Vela) has declined and wants to leave! :noway

How's every one finding the youth academy this season, so far for me I seem to be getting lucky and bagging in great talents.

Replaced Chris Basham with Rohan Ince at CDM in my English silver team. So good, highly recommend him to anyone building a budget silver team in FUT, or to anyone playing Championship or below in Career mode (he's only 22).

Also, for those of you who play FUT, I recommend looking at the badges/kits for the unlicensed Italian Serie B teams. They are very clean looking as they are free of names/sponsors - I prefer this as it makes things more immersive than 'borrowing' the identity of a real team.

How's every one finding the youth academy this season, so far for me I seem to be getting lucky and bagging in great talents.

I've found many future stars with potential above 90. The only problem is their height, most of the youth academy players have height below 160 cm which doesn't suit my style. I slowly build up for a few minutes, if it doesn't work the way I want it to then i change my style, crosses all over the attacking half. :D

Took your advice @thedon5 in putting a more forward-thinking midfielder in a deep midfield role in my last two games tonight, and it went amazingly well!

I came into some coins through some tournament and division wins so decided to strengthen the CDM area of both of my main teams - for my Ligue 1 side I replaced both of them. Now I have Toulalan and Verratti there who seem like a great duo. Verratti is like a mini Pirlo with his wand of a right foot and he is a joy to maneuver around and Toulalan has not put a foot wrong so far, his 90 interceptions seems to make a big difference to his presence in the midfield. The CM>CDM card for Verratti cost a lot, more than both players combined with Verratti being 800 and Toulalan only 650... It seems that physicality, pace and skill moves are 99% of what decides the player's value.

Most of the coins went into getting Luiz Gustavo for the Bundesliga side. It was between him and Sven Bender who was slightly cheaper but I think Gustavo is slightly better. I'm yet to try out that side though since his introduction.

I had Stocker get injured so brought in Choupo-Moting and he had a blinder, his dribbling feels really responsive which combined with his strength makes him a real handful. Would be ideal to bring off the bench but I don't make subs in FUT because it uses up more contracts.

Nice to see that it worked out. For me 80-90% of the central midfielders I use, be it CM or CDM are quite attacking. My play style is all about chance creation and having central midfielders with solid attacking is vital for that, I will never use a DM unless they have decent attacking stats as well. It helps that I can tackle quite well to win the ball upfield too!

The PC market is really overpriced. Hence why Verratti went for a lot. Toulalan is really low on pace, that is why he goes for discard pretty much. Pace is really all that matters, other than that it's really just cardweight (how likely the player is to come up in a pack) that determines the value. Sometimes passing, defending, shooting and dribbling can increase the price though.

It's worth trying out everyone in every position as opposed to sticking to a rigid team, especially since you are just using a Bundesliga team and hence replacing players is easy. Makes the game more fun IMO, and you might be able to uncover a hidden gem! Something I managed to do with a lad called Etienne Didot.

It can be tough to get Choupo-Moting into good positions, but once you do, he is unstoppable. Decent pace, immense strength, immense dribbling and immense shooting. Been using him with Meyer behind him at CM, and wow... Meyer is amazing too... 90 balance, 90 agility, 82 dribbling, 81 ball control and 82 acceleration at 5'8". The perfect dribbler.

Users who are viewing this thread