FOOTBALL Fifa 15/16

D

Deleted member 9102

Replaced Kießling with Adrian Ramos in my Bundesliga side... Wow, this guy is insane! He is 2 inches shorter but I'm scoring so many more headers with him because of his 92 jumping. The main reason for the switch was because of Kießling's H/H workrates not being suitable for the 'poacher' role I wanted him to play but Ramos has been much better all-round with the extra pace and dribbling being useful as well. His passing and long shots are worse, but Boateng/Shaqiri/Alonso have that area covered and Stocker's crossing is superb.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
What was the keeper doing ?

Unfortunately, that's something I often find myself asking, even if I increase the keeper's saving ability. Too often, they palm away shots that a 70 year old could stop, and too often you can simply blast the ball straight through the keeper if you hit it hard enough. The keepers are easily the weakest part of the gameplay for me.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
It's still there on 360/PS3, but not on PC or 'next gen'. Hopefully it's just one of those things that yet to be implemented due to it being a new engine or whatever. I'd also like to see the full array of training modes available again as well.

Our best hope is likely PC modding. I haven't really got my teeth into it yet but it looks like the community has done plenty of work on the game... Soccer Gaming seems to be where it's at for mods;

FIFA 15 Editing Forum - Soccer Gaming Forums

I don't get how having custom chants in can affect the new engine. Probably not much of an issue in the Premiership, but I bet outside of that down the leagues, the game's atmosphere sounds really dead due to this baffling omission.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Career mode: Teams are putting up a tad too big of a value for their main star players, I enquired about Cavani and PSG cae back demaning £70-75mil. Madness

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Career mode: Teams are putting up a tad too big of a value for their main star players, I enquired about Cavani and PSG cae back demaning £70-75mil. Madness

This game's so realistic isn't it?

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
My most recent long range volley goal in Ultimate team.

That guy must be too shit[DOUBLEPOST=1415288253][/DOUBLEPOST]Also the Keeper's in Fifa :/

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
That guy must be too shit[DOUBLEPOST=1415288253][/DOUBLEPOST]Also the Keeper's in Fifa :/

The keepers in Fifa 15 are broken. Sorry, but there it is. After all the hype about them being one of the most touted improvements, they let shots through their legs, through their hands - shots that a 70 year old could save incidentally, they palm lobs moving at 10mph over the bar instead of catching them, they palm away daisy cutters instead of holding them as they should easily - just now a throughball was overhit, bouncing slowly through to the keeper who blocked it instead of catching it and a goal resulted, losing me a game.

Sort the keepers out EA - fast. They're pathetic.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I play on Professional - for the first time ever, EA have actually provided a difficulty level that gives a good challenge without being frustrated (for me) straight out of the box. Usually, Professional is too easy and World Class is too hard.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I play on Professional - for the first time ever, EA have actually provided a difficulty level that gives a good challenge without being frustrated (for me) straight out of the box. Usually, Professional is too easy and World Class is too hard.

Professional has always been an ideal difficulty to me as well. I sometimes play brutally well and score a lot just like above while sometimes its more challenging yet I win, averaging 3 goals in every match. I sometimes switch to world class when professional get a bit easier but after some matches I switch back to professional. :p

I remember winning every match I played on legendary level in the previous Fifas, they probably have that problem sorted out.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Nice to see I'm not alone in playing on Professional. I'm Aston Villa manager in the 2020s in my career and although I managed to beat Arsenal 3-1 I later drew at home with Burnley.

Users who are viewing this thread