Harry Potter Mafia - The End! Abhas/Death Eaters win!

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
What, night kill each night and unkillable until Bevab died and User died once. Yeah, bit overpowered but not as much as it could be..

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
What, night kill each night and unkillable until Bevab died and User died once. Yeah, bit overpowered but not as much as it could be..
Wow, a bit? You were unlynchable till two of us die, and you could kill one person and put imperious curse on other.

----------

What happens now though?

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Whatever. I'll let them think that. But like the most 4 useless members were mafia, and we still managed to get this close to victory.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Endgame

With only Abhas, Aditya and User2010 left in the castle, the battle seemed to be over. Voldemort had been killed and the Death Eater threat eliminated. Or so it seemed...

Suddenly Abhas turned around. "Avada Kedavra!" he shouted. Aditya dropped dead to the floor. User2010 was stunned.

Aditya was Ron Weasley, Team Hogwarts aligned Ginger Adventurer.

It was now just Abhas and User2010.

"You never caught on, did you Potter? You never thought that I would be the one sneaking around behind your back? You worthless mudblood-lover. Avada Kedavra!"

User2010 was rocked by a shot of green light. He was frozen for a second, then his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he collapsed. User2010 was dead.

User2010 was Harry Potter, Team Hogwarts aligned Boy Who Lived.

Abhas stood alone. "I did it... I did it for you father... I did it!!!!". Hogwarts was now under his control and soon the whole wizarding world would be. Abhas has won.

Abhas is Draco Malfoy, Death Eater aligned Sneering, Slightly Reluctant Bad Guy.

Abhas wins for the Death Eaters.

The end.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Whatever. I'll let them think that. But like the most 4 useless members were mafia, and we still managed to get this close to victory.

Yeah I agree, which is why I said you played an amazing game.

Can you post the link to the mafia discussion board? I want to read the strategies of the 4 useless mafia members.

----------

hahahaha
wtf?
EXPLAIN

Here.

Game over for you User. Abhas does the imperius on Aditya, and you get lynched of tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread