Not open for further replies.

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well......:crying

GO KOOKABURRAS :p

Chak De India! I have a good feeling about the Indian side for the Hockey WC. Plus, they should be an inspired lot after that Sachin double.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Plus, they should be an inspired lot after that Sachin double.
:laugh That was a joke, right?

I doubt India will win, but a home ground advantage should help. IMO the host should be allowed to choose what surface it is played on.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
:laugh That was a joke, right?

I doubt India will win, but a home ground advantage should help. IMO the host should be allowed to choose what surface it is played on.

I highly doubt Australia will win.
GO INDIA GO with Sachin Sehwag both smashing 200 in WC against Aus.

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
IMO the host should be allowed to choose what surface it is played on.

Yes. But every team uses home advantage. Would you see a track which spins square in Australia? No. However, you would see one in SL & India.

age of the fall

International Cricketer

I enjoy posts like this. Just because he said India won't win you bring up where he comes from. Wouldn't it make more sense to argue the point about India?

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I enjoy posts like this. Just because he said India won't win you bring up where he comes from. Wouldn't it make more sense to argue the point about India?

Lol, ignore him. He just wants to give Sachin head at least once each post.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Gazza and me were talking about the hockey world cup surfaces. I don`t know where the turning tracks and stuff came from.

Gazza`s comment was in response to an optimistic Indian in me hoping for a decent show in the Hockey WC, had nothing to do with the cricket World Cup.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors

you:mad:
It is World cup thread in which 14 teams are participating. It's my opinion whatever I think of any team. It is not India's thread.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India

I woul love to see a final in which both of them smack Australia- Revenge of the 2003 loss.

Yes. But every team uses home advantage. Would you see a track which spins square in Australia? No. However, you would see one in SL & India.

I dunno about Sri Lanka, cause they seem to be using virgin grounds for the World Cup. No matches at the SSC. They have scheduled matches at Hambantota and Pallekele,never seen before grounds.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors

There is Sehwag too. Also, I like Sachin and I'm a die-hard fan of him. But all my posts are not about him too. In the other threads you have been seen passing comments like "nobody cares for what you thin", "you are not important".
So who cares for you man.

I think you are a perfect mud-slinger.:facepalm

sachingr8 added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

I woul love to see a final in which both of them smack Australia- Revenge of the 2003 loss.
If Australia manages to reach the final.:p

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Gazza and me were talking about the hockey world cup surfaces. I don`t know where the turning tracks and stuff came from.

Gazza`s comment was in response to an optimistic Indian in me hoping for a decent show in the Hockey WC, had nothing to do with the cricket World Cup.

Thanks mate.

Pity that India bunked out, hopefully they can make the Olympics.

Gazza added 2 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

I'll bring this up......

:laugh I'd rep you, but apparently I need to 'spread some around'.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I guess our WC squad is almost settled except for shuffling around in the bowlers department. Zak is the only guy confirmed. Praveen is the next guy who will also most likely retain his spot due to his good performances in ODI's especially in India. Who will be the other bowlers is now a lottery. Hope we bring back Irfan and see how he goes in his new innings. Keep trying Tyagi and Mithun to see who can make it. We need some good pace too. I dont want to see Nehra, Munaf Patel or RP Singh anywhere near the side.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Anyone who can keep their econ at or below 6 and pick up 1-2 wickets is in for me.

Can't believe we're that desperate! :facepalm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread