Mar 20 - India vs West Indies

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Ashwin should again start the bowling against Aussies, it was a good game plan to have Zak's overs for death bowling in reserve. I still thinks that Sreesanth should come in for Munaf. :thumbs

----------

In all honesty, I think they had more desire to play against Pakistan than they did against Australia.

Pakistan will crush them very comfortably. :D

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
So did Tendulkar actually nick that ball or did he just walk off to give everyone else some batting practice? :lol

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
So did Tendulkar actually nick that ball or did he just walk off to give everyone else some batting practice? :lol

Props to him for walking. Form what the commentary on cricinfo said he did edge it and he walked.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Props to him for walking. Form what the commentary on cricinfo said he did edge it and he walked.

Yeah he's one of the classiest cricketers of the modern age. He probably wants to bring up his century of centuries against Australia in the quarters though.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
If India reaches the final, they will have played two really good matches to reach there- assuming that Pakistan beat the Windies. Thoguht it seems tough on the back of the bowling performances, I think our best chance is to try out R Ashwin again.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
India need to drop Pathan for Raina, or another bowler. He has been absolutely useless.

Turning into the new Afridi (the batsman).

Cricketman

ICC Chairman

Freaking hell, why did he decide to start walking in the one game that I travelled literally around the world to watch?? :mad:p

Man, I had such a great time. The atmosphere was simply electric, Yuvraj was great, the match was well balanced for a long time. Virat Kohli was playing well too. I thought we were going to lose when WI were 166/2 or something... but king Zaheer did what he does best. Again.

Great game, great week. Two fantastic matches. Totally worth the trip over to India.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Yuvraj sure has turned back the clock. India had the attack about spot on, worth adding another spinner in the next match but with Yuvraj bowling so well there isn't quite the nee to do it for any other match.

ferg512

International Coach
Why isn't Chanderpaul playing?? I'm assuming he must be injured because thats pretty crazy if the West Indies aren't playing him..

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Freaking hell, why did he decide to start walking in the one game that I travelled literally around the world to watch?? :mad:p

Probably because he is a fair man, not like that guy from Australia.

----------

Why isn't Chanderpaul playing?? I'm assuming he must be injured because thats pretty crazy if the West Indies aren't playing him..

As far as I know he isn't injured and just got dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread