Mar 8 - New Zealand v Pakistan

Afridi Akhtar

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
the thing which Kabooka did was really bad and i know he wanted to insult him and this is what i dont like...I always feel bad when someone do this type of thing...and ya he (afridi) apologized for that... he is a great bowler soon ill be seeing him in top 10. he
afridi.gif
can get that after getting 316 wickets well now he got 306 wickets..

Last edited:

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Afridi Akhtar, it was just all in good humor. You get these things on public forums. People are always going to have fun. You should be more open minded.

Auwais

International Coach
Lighten up Afridi Akhtar or we'll set that lion on you.

Auwais

International Coach
^You have no love for that lion Auwais?
Of course I have! Afridi Akhtar better respect it or this might happen to him:

That boy was lucky, Afridi Akhtar might not be...

Last edited by a moderator:

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Forget it guys don't make this thread a Zoo :lol

Consentrate on Cricket.Truth is that the team we are declaring Winner before the match is Pakistan.And Anything can happen when they Play

Afridi Akhtar

Club Cricketer
Of course I have! Afridi Akhtar better respect it or this might happen to him:

That boy was lucky, Afridi Akhtar might not be...

..Lol really he will eat me..I have no respect for the lion that you have posted. i respect the lion in cricket team not this..And ya may god bless that cricket lion With more 5 wickets Vs Nz..so i would advise you before posting understand..

Last edited by a moderator:

GreatSixer

School Cricketer
great to see pakistan on the top of the group they can maintain this but if they win this match the big one.i have waited for a long time for this one.now have to sleep so the time will be passed quickly :p :thumbs

Addy

National Board President
Watch out for Ahmed Shahzad, this is a do or die situation for him! expecting another 5 for afridi:thumbs Tim southee has been a threat for our batsmen, so he'll be the key man for the kiwis.

GreatSixer

School Cricketer
he should perform in this match otherwise he will be out of line-up.i think vettori , guptill and southee are the key players for kiwis

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
The match is going to be played at this ground, which is pretty unknown: Pallekele International Cricket Stadium | Sri Lanka | Cricket Grounds | ESPN Cricinfo

Only this Test match was played at this ground: 3rd Test: Sri Lanka v West Indies at Pallekele, Dec 1-5, 2010 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

From the cricinfo preview I can read that New Zealand has played here before. They bowled out Sri Lanka A for 91 runs.
World Cup 2011: New Zealand brace for in-form Pakistan | Cricket News | ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 | ESPN Cricinfo

Afridi Akhtar

Club Cricketer
Which ever ground it is its cricket! and nothing is impossible in cricket...Hoping the best from Pakistan...

Users who are viewing this thread