Mar 8 - New Zealand v Pakistan

GreatSixer

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
as pakistan going so far they are showing great spirit i will wish that they maintain it till the end :thumbs

Afridi Akhtar

Club Cricketer
as pakistan going so far they are showing great spirit i will wish that they maintain it till the end :thumbs

Batting should be really good. we always cannot expect Misbah and younis to maintain good partnership.Openers should do well..if openers give us atleast 80 in first 12 overs then it will be all fine...When ever Their is hafeez and kamran on strike one of them gets run out..so hafeez should fear of that and he should not get out.Lol:yesAnd shahzad should do well though i dont expect much from him..

Shoaib87

School Cricketer
I think Pakistan will win Inshallah but don't think it would be a piece of cake for us.

----------

yeah i also didn't expect from him
Not a fan of Shahzad but I think he can be dangerous after he has failed in a couple or more games.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
I am quite nervous for tommorow's game. Having seen Pakistan's condition again canada. Anything can happen against Newzeland. Misbah said in press conference that "The Ground is New so its not gonna easy" Apart from that He didn't appear much confident. Let's see

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's quite annoying that this match starts at 9AM GMT. That's 10PM over here so at most we can only realistically watch the first innings. As it happens, I have an 8AM lecture the next day so I don't think I'll be able to watch any of the match. The other matches that were during the day over in the subcontinent were great because they started at 5PM over here, so I could come home from uni and the cricket would start not too long afterwards.

birkolifer

School Cricketer
It's quite annoying that this match starts at 9AM GMT. That's 10PM over here so at most we can only realistically watch the first innings. As it happens, I have an 8AM lecture the next day so I don't think I'll be able to watch any of the match. The other matches that were during the day over in the subcontinent were great because they started at 5PM over here, so I could come home from uni and the cricket would start not too long afterwards.

Night on the couch. Sorted.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
The match is going to be played at this ground, which is pretty unknown: Pallekele International Cricket Stadium | Sri Lanka | Cricket Grounds | ESPN Cricinfo

Only this Test match was played at this ground: 3rd Test: Sri Lanka v West Indies at Pallekele, Dec 1-5, 2010 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

From the cricinfo preview I can read that New Zealand has played here before. They bowled out Sri Lanka A for 91 runs.
World Cup 2011: New Zealand brace for in-form Pakistan | Cricket News | ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 | ESPN Cricinfo

Fling it was a rain affected match i dont wanaa see that Again :noway

Lassana Dias

Club Cricketer
Fling it was a rain affected match i dont wanaa see that Again :noway

It is very stupid, to have Day night matches in Sri lanka at this time of the year even kids know its raining in the afternoon and evening in sri lanka, but they don?t give a ████ about that !!!! ICC sucks !!

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Somebody please show Shehzad the video of that match where he hit a 100 in NZL :p

Bat first get a good opening p'ship,steady middle order order batting and big boming lower order batting and you are 300+ :p

i think Pakistan should bat atleast 2 time in evening in remaining 3 matches because if we would get in a situation where we have to chase a stiff total in knockout stages then it will be too difficult for us.Remember the Pak vs Eng warm up game

Auwais

International Coach
I've got a funny feeling the good ol' Kiwis might spoil our 100% record.

The openers need to provide a decent base for the innings this time. They've been poor so far.

Users who are viewing this thread