NFL Mafia - End Game - Town and Manly win

And you. You're not confirmed yet. And I have no idea how you think barmy's claim is more believable. Is Bodyguard the only role that is not confirmed apart from the final mafia, the lone wolf and my own. Cause if so, we can increase the chances of a town win if we lynch off Manly (I'd say barmy but I know you's are stupid enough to not do that) and then we have a 33% chance that Varun will find out there is a commuter in the game, we can lynch off User tomorrow and if Manly wasn't mafia in the first place, then barmy is the final mafia.

Cause if we lynch Manly or User no matter which, the mafia will still have their kill tonight. I think we can agree User is the Usurper and Varun has already found that there is an usurper in the game so we can at least improve our chances of Varun finding out something tonight if we lynch Manly.

Cause if we lynch Manly or User no matter which, the mafia will still have their kill tonight. I think we can agree User is the Usurper

That makes no sense. If User is the usurper (as is the general consensus) he will have become the Mafia Godfather thus have inherited the killing duties.

No I mean. User was Usurper. If he dies, the mafia will still have killing abilities. If he doesn't die, mafia will still have killing abilities. But if we lynch off User, then the chances of Varun getting another role will stay the same as he was Usurper which was already a clear role in the game.

On the other hand, if we lynch Manly (which you'll have to do eventually), then there's no chance Varun will get the message that there is a Lone Wolf (or whatever he claimed) or if he is mafia, that there is the mafia roleblocker (I assume it's a rb going from the writeup) in the game. Then he'll either learn that there is a bodyguard or commuter in the game (or maybe an actor if Manly turns up mafia).

And this is why I prefer epicmafia in some ways. At least there, you don't have to be alive at the end to win. Although to be honest, I'm not overly cared about the win. I just want to preserve my record of not being lynched off as a townie.

Hedger, all you say is true, only assuming I survive the night, the chances of which I feel are very less.

Unlynch: Hedger
Lynch: User2010

I think we can agree User is the Usurper and Varun has already found that there is an usurper in the game so we can at least improve our chances of Varun finding out something tonight if we lynch Manly.

I don't follow the logic to lynch off someone who's role isn't 100% confirmed. We'd be much better suited taking out those who we believe we already know.

I'd lynch User today, let Varun do his business tonight (with me protecting him) and then he can come back with another result tomorrow. If he confirms a role we move put pressure on the next person.

At the moment we're lucky to have a bit of an advantage from what I can tell. If they target Varun tonight I'll die leaving us with.

Varun - Cheater
RPHKR - Voyeur
Manly - Lone Wolf - ?
barmyarmy - Actor
MaD - Paranoid Gun Owner
Hedger - Commuter - ?

Varun'll get the chance to clear or shame someone tomorrow. From what I can gather we'd probably have 1 mafia in 6 with Manly as an individual aligned. From what I can see of the night kills they have all been 100% mafia kills. If Varun doesn't uncover anything we'd lynch Manly as he's confirmed non-town. Starting to guess what would happen we'd be left with

RPHKR - Voyeur*
barmyarmy - Actor - ?
MaD - Paranoid Gun Owner *
Hedger - Commuter - ?

We've be left with that situation LYLO. Or would we? MaD isn't going to be lynched as he's confirmed townie neither is RPHKR. MaD can't be killed at night as he kills anyone who targets gin.

barmyarmy - Actor /Hedger - Commuter
MaD - Paranoid Gun Owner *

From what I can gather going down this route will result in an draw as the Mafia won't target MaD at night. And that is the worst possible scenario with Varun getting no result without even considering RPHKR could uncover something important.

Feel free to correct me if I've got something wrong but that is what I think would happen presuming User is mafia. We're still waiting for his claim though...

----------

Hedger, all you say is true, only assuming I survive the night, the chances of which I feel are very less.

You'll survive the night, its me who won't!

----------

* We won't be in a LYLO situation there more a lynch draw situation.

----------

MaD can't be killed at night as he kills anyone who targets gin.

Yeah MaD's the drunk. If you go after his gin that's it for you.

him*

You'll survive the night, its me who won't!

There is a mafia roleblocker though, and he can easily block you, kill me. Currently, my role poses the biggest threat to them I think, especially if we lynch User today, and he turns out to be the Usurper, which I feel he is.

What did Colin and Hedger claim again?

----------

I mean the characters.

Colin claimed actor, he can't vote unless its the hammer. Checks out as far as looking at past days.

Hedger claimed Commuter.

What did Colin and Hedger claim again?

----------

I mean the characters.
We seem to be heading for a mass claim here and I don't mind revealing who I am...

I am Hines Ward, Actor, Town-aligned. I'm looking beyond my career in the NFL and am about to make my screen debut in The Dark Knight Rises. As the Actor, I cannot vote unless to hammer. If I cast a lynch that isn't a hammer I get modkilled (has been bloody hard to remember as well!). It's kind of Manly's ideal role...

I can FOS and therefore I'm going to FOS: Manly, User2010 and hedger_14. I'm happy with MaD's claim seeing as Varun confirmed his role as being in.

Well yesterday, I was caught in between them and was probably slightly leaning towards Abhas once Varun claimed cheater (a role I had never heard of before) that there was an usurper (well obviously the usurper isn't going to claim) and then claimed there was a voyeur which made me think another mafia were going to claim voyeur. To add to that, RPHKR claims voyeur who has been away for a fair bit of this game and then he makes a mistake in saying he watched Varun on the night he was roleblocked but nobody visited him. So that sort of put me towards Varun and RPHKR as mafia and before I came on next, Abhas was dead. So it's not my fault that RPHKR made a mistake in a slip up.

If you still don't believe me, feel free to ask me questions.

And I'm Ricky Williams, Commuter, Town-aligned

Now a veteran, I'm getting towards the end of my career. I've taken a break from the NFL much to the annoyance of the Miami Dolphin fans. This makes me the commuter, making me immune to night action.

Obviously not going to tell which night(s) I have left the town.

Barmy - Hines Ward, Actor, Town-aligned
Hedger - Ricky Williams, Commuter, Town-aligned

Yes, we'll be at MYLO if it has to go that far.

And oh yeah, forgot that the mafia roleblocker will likely block Themer and kill Varun. But then RPHKR will be able to watch me and learn that I couldn't be targeted. So really, it doesn't matter that much. There's a lot of situations that could happen tonight but it should help the town win the game no matter what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread