Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
262801.png

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
King Khan Younis Khan! Clearly ahead of many of the current generation players. Surely one of the all time Greats. He has come to this place with his dedication, commitment, patirotism and hardwork.

I remember 10 to 12 years back when Yousaf made an year most runs record and centuries, An anchor asked Younis Khan, Would you be able to do that. He smiled with such humbleness and said No I can't. While he is away from that very record eventually he has beaten Yousuf by miles in statistics, class and match winning performances, beaten Javed and Inzy for centuries and runs and there he is Pakistan's Top Batsman.

Younis is clearly among the five greats now:

Javed Miandad
Inzamam-ul-Haq
Zaheer Abbas
Hanif Muhammad
Younis Khan

B

Bigby Wolf

[DOUBLEPOST=1494400763][/DOUBLEPOST]
262766.jpg
UAE matches are considered away games :D:D but nonetheless he has done a great job in leading Pakistan in the last 6 years or so after all the spot fixing fiasco and leading them to no.1 spot in the test rankings and performing exceptionally with the bat as well.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Another captaincy record awaiting anxiously for Misbah if they beat Windies in this test. Lets hope the farewell and last match gaga doesn't overshadow the game itself and performances. Regardless, Salute to Misbah and his team.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I just hope misbah gets a century in this match.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I wish both Misbah and Younis get a century this match...

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
UAE matches are considered away games
This is the thing that pisses me off the most. Pakistan have zero control over the pitches in the UAE. The stadiums are owned by the ECB, who also appoint their own curators. The PCB just rents the stadiums. If we had control over the pitches, do you think we'd have such flat pitches? We would have more rank turners, and pitches that have something in it for the fast bowlers at the start. So yes, the UAE games count as away games!

B

Bigby Wolf

This is the thing that pisses me off the most. Pakistan have zero control over the pitches in the UAE. The stadiums are owned by the ECB, who also appoint their own curators. The PCB just rents the stadiums. If we had control over the pitches, do you think we'd have such flat pitches? We would have more rank turners, and pitches that have something in it for the fast bowlers at the start. So yes, the UAE games count as away games!
whatever!

Users who are viewing this thread