Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

Can anyone confirm that save option is available without exiting the game now after patch#2??

I think saving a game without quitting it will be helpful. Hoping to see if this gets integrated as part of patch # 3

I think saving a game without quitting it will be helpful. Hoping to see if this gets integrated as part of patch # 3

I think it's something that should be considered, but it's not as though it hasn't been mentioned.

I think it's something that should be considered, but it's not as though it hasn't been mentioned.

I surely remember Ross mentioning that save without exit is possible...And said no to autosave...

It's surely for those who want to save game in between to allow them change the result of a match by playing it again. I remember myself batting on 80 and got out and I didn't save it since it requires lot of time in reloading the game.

If this option is there, I can save it without quitting making it easier to save quite often rather than just once or twice to avoid time lapse in reloading the game

To be honest, I'm seriously considering getting the PC version.

It's obvious that the bug fixes will happen a lot quicker because they don't have to pay Sony/MS $20K every time they want to patch it and get 'approval' even after they pay the money. *sighs*

This is NOT BA's fault - it's all down to Sony/MS.

Payday 2 on PS3 had issues for months, while the Steam version was getting a patch every week to fix stuff and add new content. It's only had 3 patches to date and I lost count of how many the PC got. War Thunder, on PS4, had similar issues and was about 3 patches behind for months.

It's not too bad with huge company games, like BF4, CoD, etc., because 20K is bugger all to them, but smaller studios should band together and get the money-grabbing moguls to cut them some slack! :D

patch 2 waiting

will we ever see patch 2? it was supposed to be out like 20 days ago... now even the pc version of the game is out... but still no patch 2? i really wanna play career batting on easy difficulty :(

will we ever see patch 2? it was supposed to be out like 20 days ago... now even the pc version of the game is out... but still no patch 2? i really wanna play career batting on easy difficulty :(

As everyone keeps saying, it's Microsoft and Sony holding it up - not BigAnt... :facepalm

Can @Ross confirm the PS4 version of DBC ?? Please Please ..??
I just now purchased PS4 and will be getting it in 2-3 days. I will have to sell out my PS3 (to recover some money), but i want DBC14 on PS4 :yes
I don't have PC, got MAC, that to with slow gfx card.
Please make PS4 version ,i (guess even other ppl too) don't mind exact same PS3 version for PS4 with no graphic enhancement. (You can do that for DBC15 :cheers), make PS4 digital version only if that saves the cost. but please make it.

Can @Ross confirm the PS4 version of DBC ?? Please Please ..??
I just now purchased PS4 and will be getting it in 2-3 days. I will have to sell out my PS3 (to recover some money), but i want DBC14 on PS4 :yes
I don't have PC, got MAC, that to with slow gfx card.
Please make PS4 version ,i (guess even other ppl too) don't mind exact same PS3 version for PS4 with no graphic enhancement. (You can do that for DBC15 :cheers), make PS4 digital version only if that saves the cost. but please make it.

I would like to second you on that! I too am anxiously waiting for any news on the PS4/XB1 version after hearing all the positives about the PC version!! I can't wait to play it with a smoother frame rate.

Quick question - has anyone tried running the game under BootCamp on a Macbook Air (2013) - I am seriously considering a purchase if it runs well!!

Users who are viewing this thread