Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

Best Thread of this site :) .. Much awaited and Much More satisfying than under the skin flick (if you get my drift ;) )

Just wondering, that even this change log is giving me such kicks.. i dont want to imagine how the game is gonna be after patch 2.. #absolute Pleasure

ignoring the whiners.. I have never seen such a support for a cricket game and really really hats off for the good work.

One thing is pretty sure.. This game is WORTH every single PENNY i have spent for it.

Big Ant - :thumbs .. You are the best..

Tuned time of ball and over count to end days at proper times.

Some great fixes but for some reason the above less important fix really pleases me

Starting Career at 21 sounds good to me - my player will start with some stats plus 15 years sounds long enough :p

Currently team batting second has to beat the first teams score to get the win regardless of D/L revised score so Duckworth Lewis fix is good. :thumbs

Only thing I am anxious to see are the default fields the AI uses

I am away on business in London next week but home in time for weekend when hopefully patch will be out - looking forward to it as honestly haven't been playing it much recently, spent more time in the Academy getting game ready for this patch

Thanks Thanks alot Ross, but you didn't mention anything about autosave during match like after an over etc ?

maybe in patch no. 3 ?

Thanks @Ross and team. I would have liked to have had the close batting camera immediately behind the batsman, so it is easier to see ball movement, but I think you have got most other issues listed/sorted.

Last edited:
Another thing that I would like to be added in the game is for Big Lines ,a small box on the side showing the ball number...:)

Can't wait for this amazing patch want it now I am so excited!! gonna start on amateur or rookie on career :p Release it now!!! :)

Leave button - good call.

I agree, but for me the biggest leave-related problem is accidentally leaving the ball when I mean to play a shot.

Maybe this is a 360-only issue, but the joystick press is easy to do accidentally. I think that adding these buttons is great, but does it mean you can turn off the R3 leave button? It'd not make sense having both.

Oh Ross how we love Big Ant!

A Fuk Ya to everything! Awesome. The game will be perfect now.

Excited about the stumps that will be out rooted etc

Fridays still belongs to Ross & the team.

As we speak I'm not even at work. I'm playing cricket @ home haha

Thanks @Ross, that's a big list of changelog and it has covered most of the issues posted.

Can you please share more information on "Option to take win/loss for online matches that finish early (disconnect)".

I agree, but for me the biggest leave-related problem is accidentally leaving the ball when I mean to play a shot.

Maybe this is a 360-only issue, but the joystick press is easy to do accidentally. I think that adding these buttons is great, but does it mean you can turn off the R3 leave button? It'd not make sense having both.

Completely agree. This is a PS3 issue as well and one that was driving me nuts till I got better at consciously avoiding clicking the RS. It still happens every now and then with the usual frustrating result - bowled or LBW.

It would be great if leave was only a button press after patch #2 .

Regardless, I must say the patch sounds brilliant. A huge thanks to BA for their effort and commitment.

Users who are viewing this thread