Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.10), Xbox One (1.0.0.11)

rasdan

Club Captain
Fielding is definitely the weakest aspect of the game.

i agree bro totally.can be frustrating when the ball is within reach of a fielder but simply doesnt react and it goes for four,not good when youve been trying to break a partnership for three hours!i still maintain its a great cricket game in my opinion

nickman100

School Cricketer
What kind of testing is being done for these patches !!! Ridiculous!!! Better shoot yourself in head before calling yourself beta testers !!

CANNOT PLAY A SINGLE GAME ONLINE AFTER PATCH 1.11.
BLUE SCREEN after every MINUTE.

Kartik101996

Club Cricketer
What kind of testing is being done for these patches !!! Ridiculous!!! Better shoot yourself in head before calling yourself beta testers !!

Seconded on the blue screen issue. Game is definitely broken now. Can't play games offline at all. Blue screen after a few minutes everytime. Hopefully it's a quick fix because as it stands the game will collect dust cause I literally cannot play it at all.

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
So it seems the vocal minority have ruined the game once again - I'd test it out but I can't be bothered to be honest. Unfortunately I feel BA have sold their soul to the devil for the ECB and CA licences.

I hope Dean gets that EA Cricket 2025 up and running soon on his satellite.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I think the majority will agree that the latest patch has ruined the batting side of the game, it's too easy and no fun if your just smashing sixes nearly every ball on the hard levels.

Patch 1.09 baby come back now!

D

Dutch

Ridiculous!!! Better shoot yourself in head before calling yourself beta testers !!
Wow.....you must be a real nice person hiding behind your keyboard.....you probably sent death threats to the developers of no mans sky as well?

Wealey

ICC Board Member

No one has ever tested on console ever... beta team that is.

Secondly what a complete am utter moron haha

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Me either I have played a couple of games and had no issues hopefully the big ant team are looking into this. Is this mode only career mode you guys are having issues with

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Me either I have played a couple of games and had no issues hopefully the big ant team are looking into this. Is this mode only career mode you guys are having issues with
I haven't had the blue screen issue but like I said to you mate I'm very disappointed with the new patch and feel the batting side of the game is ruined which is very sad.

The game was basically perfect in the previous patch apart from a few bugs but it was a great patch and the game was brilliant, now it's boring because batting is too easy again.

ndschan

Club Captain
I worked out a setting to player skills where
Edges can be increased
Bowling
Bowler Fast
Strenght 95
Run speed 89
Muscle. 85
Cardio 81
Agility 90
Judgement 40

Bowling speed 100
Swing 100
Seam 100
Accuracy 100
Stock ball 100
Yorker 100
Slower ball 50
Bouncer 100

Batting
Judgement 60
Agility 80
Cardio 80
Muscle 80
Run 90
Strenght 80

Footwork 60
Control 70
Attacking 80
Defending 100
Drive 50
Cut 60
Hook 100
Glance. 100
Sweep 70
Special 80

Try this combination with a bit of tweak with sliders.
Later set which is comfortable and what suits
Sliders settings I am testing will post soon

How can you call the game perfect then. The idea of any game shouldn't be tinkering with base skills, to make it playable.

@MattW One addition I was hoping to see was having the Ball Visibility marker to be made independent of the Batting Modifiers. I don't mind playing at hardest, but the marker comes in pretty late, to make any judgement, and Hard has become very easy to bat on. The Batting Sliders don't seem to work, I have set them all to 100, at Hardest, but the gameplay pretty much stays the same

ndschan

Club Captain
Please bring back the previous patch. Can someone start a poll, which may give the developers an idea about the number and not dismiss it as some ad-hoc disgruntled users feedback.

I should have learnt my lesson after 1.05, where the batting was ruined. Will be really skeptical to download BA patches henceforth. Good idea to wait a couple of days before downloading the patch. The only issue with not downloading the patch is that you won't be able to access online content. I am an offline player, but need the network to download latest teams and players. Also Custom Icons (Uniforms, Bats) may not display correctly, if not connected to the network, but IMO a very little price to pay as opposed to not be able to play at all.

@kiran varma @gillyboy04 @WealeyH

Users who are viewing this thread