jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm sorry mate I don't think anything changed in career

No I meant the fix for Limited overs AI chasing only...same issue is in career mode also , the same fix will work there as well. But only thing is whether do we need to start new career to reflect the changes.

ndschan

Club Captain
No I meant the fix for Limited overs AI chasing only...same issue is in career mode also , the same fix will work there as well. But only thing is whether do we need to start new career to reflect the changes.
Wanted to know the same. I've stopped playing ODI/T20 in career mode.

D

Deleted member 185125

The problem with AI chasing in career mode was unrealistic simulated scores. But in normal mode the AI chase was not aggressive enough. So not sure what has been fixed in the patch.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Everything works with existing saves.

Will have news regarding Steam/PC as soon as I can.
matt can you plz conform what the following means by tuning ran chases plz we don't bite

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
matt can you plz conform what the following means by tuning ran chases plz we don't bite
It means that AI chasing innings will have more realistic scoring. This is most noticeable when simulating in 50 over matches, but it should be generally improved when playing the matches as well.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
It means that AI chasing innings will have more realistic scoring. This is most noticeable when simulating in 50 over matches, but it should be generally improved when playing the matches as well.
Thanks Matt I am going to start the 50 over this weekend when I no the teams 11 for aus india

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

So this includes AI chasing in First class / test matches too ?

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
wow, wasn't expecting anything from AC let alone a new patch, good to hear the simulation of 50 overs games in fixed now.

my question to MattW and BA is that will the game still get supported or is it curtains now after this patch?

N Jones

Club Captain
What a joke..what a f**ckin joke..what about the fact the manual fielding is still laughable..what about the ridiculous user stats that are still not even worth having in the game..

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What a joke..what a f**ckin joke..what about the fact the manual fielding is still laughable..what about the ridiculous user stats that are still not even worth having in the game..
Yes that’s the sort of clear, concise and constructive comments that get listened to by developers :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread