Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.11), Xbox One (1.0.0.12) and Steam

Sahil180

Club Captain
is there a way to have a low scoring matches in causal mode while simulating through because most of time the score goes around 340-380?

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
@BigAntStudios

Will there be any loyalty discount for Ashes Cricket 2? I owned DBC17 , Ashes Cricket on steam currently , I already enjoyed the NBA Live loyalty discount so hoping that it will happen for Cricket also.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Finally a patch on steam...

Thank @MattW @BigAntStudios for the pleasant surprise...

Read it just a moment...yet to download the patch on steam , but just asking

Does the patch include slider for Human edge frequency like they have in consoles???

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes. It is fully up to date with console versions.

Many thanx @MattW @BigAntStudios

I have already posted about it earlier but still....

If you could kindly help on 1 more issue on Steam version,

If we enable the modifiers ON then the footwork is less responsive to direction of LS, than it should be with modifiers OFF...

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey Ross you would't be in England would you as you did say u where going over the for capturing

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Very quick feedback.

AI ODI run chase is more balanced. I've got to 29th over and they are 139/3 chasing 268. They'd have probably chased it by now before this patch. I did simulate my batting, don't know if that has any impact.

With the lights on my FPS is still at 60 (happy with that because of the crash issues when unrestrained I'd experienced). I had noticed even with vsync on it jumped. Again, simulating first innings might effect this.

Keeper still moves around like a dog chasing its tail.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
This was a nice surprise I was not expecting. :thumbs

Will give it a go later on.

D

Dutch

Very quick feedback.

AI ODI run chase is more balanced. I've got to 29th over and they are 139/3 chasing 268. They'd have probably chased it by now before this patch. I did simulate my batting, don't know if that has any impact.

With the lights on my FPS is still at 60 (happy with that because of the crash issues when unrestrained I'd experienced). I had noticed even with vsync on it jumped. Again, simulating first innings might effect this.

Keeper still moves around like a dog chasing its tail.
How are you finding batting....I know one of the complaints of the console people was that the batting was too easy compared to pC....??

Users who are viewing this thread