PC Public Preview Update Now Available

balkeet

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
AI still slogging with impunity in ODIs. :facepalm

Not sure why all batsmen start with green confidence now either? Guessing it was done to help out the player when batting but it just makes it even more frustrating to bowl.

Yeah their test batting is sensible, but t20 and odi format AI batting is over the roof

Wealey

ICC Board Member
AI still slogging with impunity in ODIs. :facepalm

Not sure why all batsmen start with green confidence now either? Guessing it was done to help out the player when batting but it just makes it even more frustrating to bowl.

Issue I have is it’s easy to get perfect perfect when bowling..

But the AI need runs in limited overs to compete.. so they are going to have to launch perfect perfect balls as well..

I’m not sure how it would be fixed

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Make perfect perfect perfect a rare thing to happen and when it does the ball moves viciously or get extra bounce having ai in all sorts of trouble?

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Issue I have is it’s easy to get perfect perfect when bowling..

But the AI need runs in limited overs to compete.. so they are going to have to launch perfect perfect balls as well..

I’m not sure how it would be fixed

Well I would start by suggesting that how well they can launch good balls should probably be based somewhat on their confidence level. So in that respect starting everyone on green confidence now was not very smart.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
In addition to what I said a Risk and reward system just like top spin 3 will do it just fine no the chance of risk is not a no ball but a poor quality ball.

chaman82

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Tuned batting timing windows?

What's the change now, any pc player can tell plz

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Checked the ground training mode too...

The fixed far & fixed close cameras are at a weird angle ( like fixed spider cam above mid on / midwicket ) unlike the actual fixed far / close angles as in the game...(which are absolutely amazing)

Also when I switched to bowling machine with broadcast camera 1 as batting camera... I got this weird angle where I could not seen anything...
View attachment 209484

Fixed Far (human bowler while me batting) gave this spider cam angle while the actual fixed far camera in game is brilliant...
View attachment 209485

Fixed close gives similar angle....

Hope these too being minor bugs can get corrected soon...

Its a welcome addition of new camera angles (so we can fine tune batting timing in the real training & also play with the sliders...
This issue exists in ground training for broadcast since dbc17 after patch 3. Before that it used to work fine. Looks like it now shifted to batting close and far cameras as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread