PC Public Preview Update Now Available

HammadK

School Cricketer
I played and found

1 - Fielding is improved no lazy fielders now.
2 - Wicket keeper have now quick reaction (most awaited since 2014).
Please please let me know that is the mini game while fielding in the inner circle for ground shots removed or improved??? If yes then how is the reaction now! Can singles be stopped?

Kass D

County Cricketer
Wonder if, there can be improvement on AI feild placements and strategy as well.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I played one test match and now playing a 40 over game in Australia first class. What i observed is
Some weird batting animations still there
Human batsman trying to play flick shot of good and pull length deliveries pitching on outside off stump, then the batsman takes coverdrive animation but ball is going to fine leg. It's a bug and still there right from launch on pc. And one more thing that is backfoot cut shot taking the animation of pull shot but ball is going to gully.
These 2 weird shot animations i have observed till now.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Please please let me know that is the mini game while fielding in the inner circle for ground shots removed or improved??? If yes then how is the reaction now! Can singles be stopped?

Asked this myself. It's pointless doing the mini-game ground fielding in the inner circle if you can't actually return it a little quicker than normal.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
I played one test match and now playing a 40 over game in Australia first class. What i observed is
Some weird batting animations still there
Human batsman trying to play flick shot of good and pull length deliveries pitching on outside off stump, then the batsman takes coverdrive animation but ball is going to fine leg. It's a bug and still there right from launch on pc. And one more thing that is backfoot cut shot taking the animation of pull shot but ball is going to gully.
These 2 weird shot animations i have observed till now.
How is test match batting now ? Someone posted that its too easy now atleast for them. Do you also feel the same or is it fine for you apart from these 2 weird shots?

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
How is test match batting now ? Someone posted that its too easy now atleast for them. Do you also feel the same or is it fine for you apart from these 2 weird shots?
No i don't agree with that and test match batting is good now as i played pro with hard hard except those 2 weird shot animations batting is good.And one more thing front foot pull shot is impossible to play.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Can anyone confirm if the following has been fixed

1. With default batting modifiers ON (irrespective of easy / hardest), whether we have precise control over footwork (LS) and being able to connect bat to ball in right direction (RS) & vice versa i.e with batting modifiers OFF, being able to have precise control over foot movement (LS) & connecting bat to ball (RS) in right direction as desired...

IMHO a weird bug because ideally with the modifiers ON, you should have precise control over direction of LS & RS than otherwise....

2. Weird shot animations as stated by @kiran varma above....

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
No i don't agree with that and test match batting is good now as i played pro with hard hard except those 2 weird shot animations batting is good.And one more thing front foot pull shot is impossible to play.
Thanks.. will be waiting for your updates on 40 overs match :)[DOUBLEPOST=1526451174][/DOUBLEPOST]@Spoobir I remember you posted a video couple of days back about timing for few straight shots in ground training. Did you get a chance to test those shots again after the new patch?

Users who are viewing this thread