PC Public Preview Update Now Available

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Asked this myself. It's pointless doing the mini-game ground fielding in the inner circle if you can't actually return it a little quicker than normal.

@MattW Kindly look into the mini game ground fielding. Also when wicket keepers or bowlers collect the throw from a fielder they move away from the stumps and hit it even though they are so close to the stumps.[DOUBLEPOST=1526451502][/DOUBLEPOST]If outfield catching also can be done by some user input then it will be a great addition. Right now all catches are being taken.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
No i don't agree with that and test match batting is good now as i played pro with hard hard except those 2 weird shot animations batting is good.And one more thing front foot pull shot is impossible to play.

Strange as we all going along at 5-6 rpo with ease...

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Thanks.. will be waiting for your updates on 40 overs match :)[DOUBLEPOST=1526451174][/DOUBLEPOST]@Spoobir I remember you posted a video couple of days back about timing for few straight shots in ground training. Did you get a chance to test those shots again after the new patch?

Only had a very quick go but things looked the same in regard to backfoot aerial shots.

Video if people haven't seen it (last build):

I still think it should play the pull animation rather than the drive.

riteshagl

County Cricketer
Strange as we all going along at 5-6 rpo with ease...
I dont have pc. I am playing on console. I must say that i find batting pretty solid in current console patch. Apart from few nerfed shots and difficult aggresive shots in limited overs cricket, i dont see any major issues with human batting. In fact i love it. Have been playing on hardest legend. I hope they havent changed it drastically

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
I dont have pc. I am playing on console. I must say that i find batting pretty solid in current console patch. Apart from few nerfed shots and difficult aggresive shots in limited overs cricket, i dont see any major issues with human batting. In fact i love it. Have been playing on hardest legend. I hope they havent changed it drastically

AI field setting is need to improved in Shorter Format , Need to tactics used by AI according to match situation for Field changing

gamu

Club Captain
Hi @MattW ,

1. please give two types of batting timings.
Some people likes the previous batting timing (before the update of 26th april).
Some people likes the current batting timing.

2. please give proper overcast weather texture.
in overcast weather there should not be any shadow of any object.

3. please unlock the option to edit shoes for licensed players.
we can assign bats for some licensed players.
But can not edit their shoes.

OTHERWISE THE GAME IS AWESOME.
BUT AFTER THE UPDATE OF 26TH APRIL I CAN NOT ENJOY THE BATTING.
SO I HAVE TO ENJOY IT BY BOWLING ONLY.
THAT IS PAINFUL. PLEASE GIVE THE PREVIOUS BATTING TIMING.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Hi @MattW ,

1. please give two types of batting timings.
Some people likes the previous batting timing (before the update of 26th april).
Some people likes the current batting timing.

2. please give proper overcast weather texture.
in overcast weather there should not be any shadow of any object.

3. please unlock the option to edit shoes for licensed players.
we can assign bats for some licensed players.
But can not edit their shoes.

OTHERWISE THE GAME IS AWESOME.
BUT AFTER THE UPDATE OF 26TH APRIL I CAN NOT ENJOY THE BATTING.
SO I HAVE TO ENJOY IT BY BOWLING ONLY.
THAT IS PAINFUL. PLEASE GIVE THE PREVIOUS BATTING TIMING.
You practice first and then play the batting with easy and medium difficulty until good at timing. 90% players liking the current timing. You need to wait and play the ball on merit.

jaraarrow

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How has batting timing been adjusted,finally playing this game well with current patch and doing well in an online league,batting with the current patch is like playing a real cricket match,please don't tell me they have reverted back to batting timing pre-patch.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
How has batting timing been adjusted,finally playing this game well with current patch and doing well in an online league,batting with the current patch is like playing a real cricket match,please don't tell me they have reverted back to batting timing pre-patch.
You mean you like the current console build right?

jaraarrow

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes love the current build,don't change please

Mr Snrub

International Coach
You practice first and then play the batting with easy and medium difficulty until good at timing. 90% players liking the current timing. You need to wait and play the ball on merit.

So true, I didn't like it at first, but you get better. How "played in" batsmen seems to matter a lot now, which could be gamu's issue?

The only slight question for me is with relation to sixes, to me they need only a tiny adjustment towards easier mainly when a batsman is played in/confidence is up. It's probably fine how it is for longer games, but it could pose an issue mainly for people playing shorter 10-20 over games wherein gamers don't have as much time to build a batsman's confidence to hit out.

Users who are viewing this thread