PC Public Preview Update Now Available

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Checked the ground training mode too...

The fixed far & fixed close cameras are at a weird angle ( like fixed spider cam above mid on / midwicket ) unlike the actual fixed far / close angles as in the game...(which are absolutely amazing)

Also when I switched to bowling machine with broadcast camera 1 as batting camera... I got this weird angle where I could not seen anything...
View attachment 209484

Fixed Far (human bowler while me batting) gave this spider cam angle while the actual fixed far camera in game is brilliant...
View attachment 209485

Fixed close gives similar angle....

Hope these too being minor bugs can get corrected soon...

Its a welcome addition of new camera angles (so we can fine tune batting timing in the real training & also play with the sliders...

I was about to Post this You Posted .... Good Finding

riteshagl

County Cricketer
Not a fan of this one, working on it..
Can you highlight what is the major difference between current console version and current pc build? I mean is timing back to pre 26th patch?

jaraarrow

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Adjusting timing back to pre-patch April 26th would be a big mistake in my view and many others believe me

gamu

Club Captain
You practice first and then play the batting with easy and medium difficulty until good at timing. 90% players liking the current timing. You need to wait and play the ball on merit.

Bro, the problem is every ball i hit , becomes early. So even in case of ground shot also it is very difficult to send the ball to boundary.
So if they give two options for batting. then it will be good for all. :)

D

Dutch

Bro, the problem is every ball i hit , becomes early. So even in case of ground shot also it is very difficult to send the ball to boundary.
So if they give two options for batting. then it will be good for all. :)
On veteran hard I just made 40 off 4 overs facing the saffers on a grassy seaming pitch under clouds using only groundstrokes....8 boundaries.....batting has become too easy.....what are others finding?

jaraarrow

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
On veteran hard I just made 40 off 4 overs facing the saffers on a grassy seaming pitch under clouds using only groundstrokes....8 boundaries.....batting has become too easy.....what are others finding?
Batting is fine Dutch,don't mess with it please,I am near the top of the table in my online league:)

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
They will have to incorporate the LS 7oclock and 5oclock based feet position in order to cover seam and swing movement while batting , if you have fail to use the correct footwork you will either miss or edge the ball. That way batting will become real hard.

Users who are viewing this thread