PC Public Preview Update Now Available

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm still having most aggressive shots from the AI going for six or aerial balls missing fielders in ODIs.. Has anything changed this weekend?

Against Zimbabwe so not highly skilled, and I have only changed the pace modifier. Pro and Veteran levels.

balkeet

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm still having most aggressive shots from the AI going for six or aerial balls missing fielders in ODIs.. Has anything changed this weekend?

Against Zimbabwe so not highly skilled, and I have only changed the pace modifier. Pro and Veteran levels.

I play medium and pro AI and get realistic gameplay

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
After playing a test match between Eng and Aus now i am giving one remark
Stamina of human bowlers is not draining after bowling 20 or more overs continuesly.
I think it is a bug and i will give complete feedback soon.
Batting is very good now.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Stamina of human bowlers is not draining after bowling 20 or more overs continuesly.
Can u plz also check field settings in death overs in odi? Is AI setting 5 fielders in last 10 overs especially when batting first?

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018

The stamina issue might be something that just needs to be fixed in academy per each player, I've noticed it is only certain bowlers that never seem to run low on stamina.

The reason it's difficult to balance is because if they just increase the stamina drain for everyone then some bowlers are going to run out after about 3 overs. They need to stick with one setting and then we adjust our players' stamina attributes around that base level.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
The stamina issue might be something that just needs to be fixed in academy per each player, I've noticed it is only certain bowlers that never seem to run low on stamina.

The reason it's difficult to balance is because if they just increase the stamina drain for everyone then some bowlers are going to run out after about 3 overs. They need to stick with one setting and then we adjust our players' stamina attributes around that base level.
May be @MattW can confirm if the stamina issue is mainly due to the imbalance during creating players

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Check stamina of AI Warner ... at least it should be 50-60 % less not 80% after player such balls

upload_2018-5-21_11-25-50.png

Last edited:

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Check stamina of AI Warner ... at least it should be 50-60 % less not 80% after player such balls

View attachment 209730
TBH I dont mind the batsman side of stamina, then one would become lot slower and runouts will happen where the other batsman with more stamina would run like horse and settled one will become tortoise , which could cause frustration...I do agree about the stamina after such a long innings to be low, but for now we could see past that I guess...And I have seen even that much stamina affects the running speed of the batsman, so there's that too..

Stamina as a whole needs a revamp in the sense there should be punishment for too much fast running, factor of hamstring pull, getting injured in the process of pushing the batsman more etc... So as of now, the balance for bowlers stamina up and running...

Just my opinion on this that is all..

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Is this resuming a save file you made prior to the update? If you start a new match does it work fine?

I also had that problem from the screenshot, was with a match started after the latest patch. The bug only appeared after exiting and reloading, first time playing the kit looked fine.

However, it was only happening with one team (Pakistan) and no others that I could find, so I just deleted and re-downloaded the Pakistan team and it didn't occur again.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
I am playing odi match in Australia first-class between Queensland and WA .The shots and shot animations are beautiful now. I am playing drives , flicks and cut shots off front and back foot now in pro hard hard and yeah improved gameplay , good just fantastic. I will give my feedback after playing this match and one test match.

@kiran varma great...

Do you play with the modifiers ON or OFF????

Because sometimes with modifiers enabled I get the footwork completely out of control (whereas with modifiers ON , I should be getting complete precision over footwork (LS) ) & vice versa...

Also if ON have you adjusted them to any precise level for achieving the fluid gameplay as you have described??

Do you play with the pitch marker and/or aerial marker ON/OFF??

Last edited:

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
@kiran varma great...

Do you play with the modifiers ON or OFF????

Because sometimes with modifiers enabled I get the footwork completely out of control (whereas with modifiers ON , I should be getting complete precision over footwork (LS) ) & vice versa...

Also if ON have you adjusted them to any precise level for achieving the fluid gameplay as you have described??

Do you play with the pitch marker and/or aerial marker ON/OFF??
Well i played with modifiers ON and only changed ball marker display time at 26 and i kept the remaining modifiers default. After the feedback i played a test match with Aus against England then back foot and front foot shots are beautiful but one weird shot animation which I already complained about is still there. That is playing flick and drive for outside off stump deliveries towards legside with green and yellow. Batsman seems to play coverdrive but ball is going to fine leg. Except that weird shot animation batting game play is so good.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Well i played with modifiers ON and only changed ball marker display time at 26 and i kept the remaining modifiers default. After the feedback i played a test match with Aus against England then back foot and front foot shots are beautiful but one weird shot animation which I already complained about is still there. That is playing flick and drive for outside off stump deliveries towards legside with green and yellow. Batsman seems to play coverdrive but ball is going to fine leg. Except that weird shot animation batting game play is so good.

@kiran varma Thanx for your reply...

With modifiers ON are you able to have control over direction of footwork precisely with the LS like at 6'o clock for straight drive 7/8'o clock for a cover drive etc...

Because sometimes i feel the footwork doesnt respond to LS precisely & the batsman either overdoes or underdoes his footwork & as a result misses the ball or gets plum in front or simply bowled to a easy hitting delivery & its feel so frustrating to get out in such a soft dismissal...

Users who are viewing this thread