PC Public Preview Update Now Available

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
No, they were non-striker runs to the striker who doesn't move kind of run outs.

I'm going to try and spot some kind of pattern, unless a fix is in the works.

The only thing I can think of is that sometimes the striker will sit and wait for his animation to finish before setting off on a run (the hook shot is notorious for this) which could be leading to some of the mix-ups.

Just pure hypothesis but maybe something in it.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The only thing I can think of is that sometimes the striker will sit and wait for his animation to finish before setting off on a run (the hook shot is notorious for this) which could be leading to some of the mix-ups.

That's exactly my first thought, the striker's animation seems to go on forever.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India

Yeah as far as I remember its always playing a pull or hook to deep fielder , the run out mess happens...

-------------------

Also would like to know how people are finding AI batting both batting first or chasing a target..Do post with the pitch and the difficulty level you are playing with..

gamu

Club Captain
I got you fam. (If you're on PC)

WIP:
lnIRBVS.png

BTW anyone got an image of the new kit including the pants?
Yes dude I play in PC.
AWESOME creation mate :)
please tell me, how can i get this kit?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The division of labour by the AI bowling can be odd sometimes. Much improved on previous games but I'd expect Shami to at least get a couple of more with the new ball, particularly after the economical start.

Batting feels better; maybe the patch, maybe the settings I have it on. Although I won't stop beating the drum about the slow AI bowling. It feels too easy to, if not time well, get something solid behind it. Also, got to think it results in a bounce that is not as difficult to deal with.

LDCPeJU.png

D

Deleted member 185125

Is there a Free Hit for height no ball as well now???

It is a legal delivery if it is the first bouncer of the over. It is a 'no ball' for height if previously one bouncer has already been bowled.

• First bouncer can't be a no ball. It can only be a wide.
  • A ball can be declared 'no ball' for height only after bowler has bowled 1 bouncer previously in the same over.
  • If a batsmen makes contact with a ball that is even above his head, it can not be a 'wide'. And as bowler has not been warned for 1 bouncer per over(i.e. it is the first ball of the over which is over the shoulder height), it can't be declared as 'no ball' for height. So, it would be a legal delivery.
  • If a bowler has already bowled one bouncer for the over, then the second ball above batsmen's shoulder will be considered a no ball irrespective of whether batsmen has made any contact with ball or not.

balkeet

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Its realistic for me, playing backfoot shot you have to take a second extra to start off the run, happens in real cricket too
Dbc14 had non striker take a start but here it doesn't

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It is a legal delivery if it is the first bouncer of the over. It is a 'no ball' for height if previously one bouncer has already been bowled.

• First bouncer can't be a no ball. It can only be a wide.
  • A ball can be declared 'no ball' for height only after bowler has bowled 1 bouncer previously in the same over.
  • If a batsmen makes contact with a ball that is even above his head, it can not be a 'wide'. And as bowler has not been warned for 1 bouncer per over(i.e. it is the first ball of the over which is over the shoulder height), it can't be declared as 'no ball' for height. So, it would be a legal delivery.
  • If a bowler has already bowled one bouncer for the over, then the second ball above batsmen's shoulder will be considered a no ball irrespective of whether batsmen has made any contact with ball or not.

Good Knowledge...

Undertaker1982

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
the select host nation still does not work
Can someone fix this please seems like a easy fix

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
@wasteyouryouth @Spoobir
Hi, can one of you plz check if pitch deterioration and DRS count staying after saving and reopening the match.
Mattw didnt mention in his patch notes about these but just want to check if they are already fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread