PC Public Preview Update Now Available

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Played my first co-op online test after recent patches and my reaction is just 'WOW! This game just keeps on improving'. I set up a grassy top and let me tell you before these patches I used to play moderate against pacers and generally will lose a wicket in the first 20 overs then the spinners would come and clean up all our innings(both my friend and mine) and we'll end up scoring around 200, 250 being our highest. Today though it was a different story, the pacers were swinging it like never before and lots and lots of variations like slower balls,cutters and heck even they are now changing sides if going for runs, I never seen the AI change sides except after over ends. They ended up bowling us over for mere 140 in 29 overs and handing 7 wickets total to pacers alone(I've never seen this before), although my friend throw 3-4 wickets playing restlessly, it was still due to some skilled bowling!
And the batting too, I saw a lot of variety in shots according to timing and saw some new(for me atleast) batting shot animations which I've never seen before like a mid on flick which was so good to see. Only some known issues like stamina not draining for certain bowlers and the mid runout bug and very few like those are preventing this game from achieving the 'Perfect!' status now.
I just love the balanced status that this game is progressing with these patches providing better gameplay for both casual and in-depth players. Huge Thanks to Matt and our lovely beta testers in making this game a treat to us..

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
And please unlock licensed teams and players. England new ODI and t20 kits have been released. If teams and players are non editable. We can not make and add new kits to the teams.

I got you fam. (If you're on PC)

WIP:
lnIRBVS.png

BTW anyone got an image of the new kit including the pants?

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Has swing been "turned off" again looking at @wasteyouryouth 's earlier post?

I hadn't noticed to be honest.

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@MattW can we please have option of editing sweater/jumper design in academy or various readymade sweaters design,because every team is having default old design unlike Dbc 14 sweaters

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Surely Matt's too busy adding extra sweaters to fix that!
Well, I know I'd much prefer a nice zip necked sweater than getting two or three run outs per test innings.

To be honest, everyone hated the extravagant seam, but then was happy with it hooping every game. Now you get it now you don’t.. i prefer it

It would at least be nice to understand when seam/swing will be more prevalent. I'm not desperate that it appears each and every match and on all surfaces, but something moderately consistent or predictable would be good. No swing at all on an overcast day in England (swing at 100, Anderson swing attribute at 95) is just disappointing.

On this build the seam movement feels pretty good. Although the bowling set up for seamers is too muddled, to me, I was finally able to figure out how to get it to go both ways because I had absolutely no swing to work with. This at least allowed some variation without having to constantly send down cutters.

D

Deleted member 185125

No, they were non-striker runs to the striker who doesn't move kind of run outs.

I'm going to try and spot some kind of pattern, unless a fix is in the works.
The only thing I have done is set Fielding to Semi Assist and then just don't run them out :facepalm. But still love to have it fixed, since fully assisted is what I prefer.

Users who are viewing this thread