PC Public Preview Update Now Available

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
AI runout bug and nerfed shots are the biggest problem (IMO) in the current console patch. And from the open preview feedback, both seems to have been fixed.

Also Add in Major issue AI Field Placement is not smart ... , AI not takes quick single and different shots in shorter format .

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Well that's some variation in powerplay run-rates for sure! :lol

nxcAcYY.png

(bowled as both teams)
What are the teams?

PJR

School Cricketer
Don't know if mentioned - club cricket career mode new ball taken in 3 day game and on come 2 spinners!

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
@MattW
Can you please try to fix the day n night matches stuttering issue before the final patch for Ashes Cricket? The game looks so good in day n night matches but we are not playing because of this issue.

gamu

Club Captain
@MattW
Can you please try to fix the day n night matches stuttering issue before the final patch for Ashes Cricket? The game looks so good in day n night matches but we are not playing because of this issue.

You mean , that suddenly it comes night texture in the ground, right?

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
You mean , that suddenly it comes night texture in the ground, right?
No, i m talking about lag issue. Its there on xbox console and not sure whether pc and ps4 also has same issue. But many people reported about it.

gamu

Club Captain
No, i m talking about lag issue. Its there on xbox console and not sure whether pc and ps4 also has same issue. But many people reported about it.

ok ok. Yeah in night it is little bit laggy. whether the day time gameplay is fine

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
There's a new preview build now available.

Update notes are as follows:

- Fix for lineups being auto generated for Tour/Competition mode instead of using user chosen/academy line up
- Fix issue with display of custom stadiums in tour designer (being incorrectly listed as 'created ground')
- Fix issue with host team selection in World Championships if team has custom home grounds
- Fix issue with stamina display mismatch on score hud
- Fixed "Fixed Far/Close" cameras in nets/training mode
- AI should drop catches occasionally
- Tuned AI bowling lengths
- More edges for human players
- Tuned advanced shots
- Further tuning of run rates in limited overs matches
- Improvements to AI approach to super overs
- Stability improvements

Hello @MattW ,

Can you confirm if you have any update on default AI field changes or AI will be able to select custom fields?

Any plans of looking into it or is it already been looked at?

Could not find it in updated notes , hence asked. Thank You !

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
I am thankful to all those beta testers who test the game out on a daily basis. But I just have the following issues which I don't know whether they ran into or not and they are frustrating enough to drive me out of the game. We know cricket is a heavily momentum based game and I mostly play tests, So I'd like to mention these issues :

1. The ball is going through the bat even when everything is displayed as 'good' in the HUD and it is visible in replays too. And today I ran into this issue for the second time and it was given as LBW with the ball going through the bat. This issue is not game breaking if its not given as a LBW but if it was, it just breaks the momentum and gets me frustrated enough to leave me all out in a snap.

2. Running.. Everything about running(atleast in online) for the most part is lacking belief. I am always worried about when my batsman is gonna belly-dance around his crease and get stumped or again dance around the crease after completing a run and of course he won't run back after cancelling a run.

3. This issue was unique and it has started happening after the second last patch(the one before yesterday's). In online matches the kits,logos(only some are visible),bat logos are all generic and only the faces of players seems to be in place.

Again, Thanks for patching this game on a regular basis!

Users who are viewing this thread