Retro Ashes

relaxedanderson

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Considering I uploaded over 2000, that would be niiiiiiiice

I think I've only got a few hundred and for a lot of them I've still got the original SVGs saved but I did a lot of stuff from scratch in-game. That includes lots of my most popular stuff like the retro Slazenger stuff which could be particularly fiddly.

Even if someone comes up with a way of exporting logos from DBC17 as SVGs it would be a big help.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I think I've only got a few hundred and for a lot of them I've still got the original SVGs saved but I did a lot of stuff from scratch in-game. That includes lots of my most popular stuff like the retro Slazenger stuff which could be particularly fiddly.

Even if someone comes up with a way of exporting logos from DBC17 as SVGs it would be a big help.
I have everything saved but for me the stuff with gradients needed tweaking most times and that was sometimes painful.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Another aspect I hope the stadium creator has is the ability to create adboard sets so that we do not have to do adboard assignments individually for each stadium. For instance, I would like to have 3 or 4 presets for each nation and one could then directly assign the whole preset to each stadium without having to painfully assign all 16 adboard slots for each stadium.

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Probably would help out a year ago but there's no chance I'm touching the academy again after that massive crunch of players we did in short time for 17. Hopefully the academy comes out soon so there are massive amounts of missing teams on release.

Users who are viewing this thread