RUGBY Rugby Challenge 4

TomW777

Club Captain
FYI Rugby 22 has been announced for a Jan 2022 release. Unfortunately imo Eko is still developing the game. I was hoping that following Nacon's purchase of Big Ant in January that they would take over the development of future rugby games but perhaps Eko had already begun developing the Rugby 22 before Nacon's takeover of Big Ant. Hopefully Big Ant will develop a RWC game in 2023.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
FYI Rugby 22 has been announced for a Jan 2022 release. Unfortunately imo Eko is still developing the game. I was hoping that following Nacon's purchase of Big Ant in January that they would take over the development of future rugby games but perhaps Eko had already begun developing the Rugby 22 before Nacon's takeover of Big Ant. Hopefully Big Ant will develop a RWC game in 2023.

Yes, I think a lot of us were hoping the next game would be developed by Big Ant, but as you say, that may come later. It's not beyond possibility that there still may be a Big Ant rugby game in 2022. After all, Nacon have two tennis games on the market..

As for the release date of January 2022, I believe that as much as I believe Trump won the U.S. election.

Users who are viewing this thread