South Africa in India

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Truth always stays Truth.
They were in preparation for IPL before 2 days of test match???
How you define this?
Who is running away from loss??
I told there were lots of factors.Not only IPL one.
If Sachin would have there then Result might be different.

Anyway What you trying to Prove???
I am excepting that India have lost so...
Have you seen IPL party before two days of 2nd Test??:rolleyes:

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I have to say if your complaining you didn't win because Sachin and Anil weren't there. Your in for a big wake up call and your future looks bleak.

You lost badly in the first test. Get over it, Stop making the IPL and excuse.

The second test you played a lot better and a good all round game. And sachin and Anil weren't in this one. So Vaiby think!

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Common man I am not taking anything away from South Africa.
About Excuses well they were not excuses but they were reasons..
@Future I am not worried.I am not Psychic Indian Fan who don't know anything except indian Cricket.So We have people who should be worried about Indian Cricket Future.
I am watching now Pakistan Vs Bangladesh and S Butt's cover drive..

We Lost in 1st test because We have played bad so what??
I have never denied that..

Well As long as There is a hope no problem at all to Draw the Series.
Problem will come If India will play same as they have played in 2nd test.
You can't ask South Africa to drop their Standard.Only India have to be better than South Africa if they want to Draw the Series.

I have told that just after 2nd test that South Africa were playing better than India..

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Well India have lost the Second test match due to lots of factors,
Like Sachin was not there
Kumble was not fit enough
* Players were busy in IPL preparation
Three of the players were in party for IPL.So nothing to Blame about but Ya IPL has effected Players preparation before 2nd test.

And If you support India then no Chance you will be happy with this win.
India have won the match but Draw the Series so means South Africa has drawn the Series against us in India.
So Still South africa better than us in tests.

They look like excuses me!

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
I have to say if your complaining you didn't win because Sachin and Anil weren't there. Your in for a big wake up call and your future looks bleak.

You lost badly in the first test. Get over it, Stop making the IPL and excuse.

The second test you played a lot better and a good all round game. And sachin and Anil weren't in this one. So Vaiby think!
I agree with what you say. The IPL shouldn't be an excuse, and it wasn't the reason that India lost. However, you can't expect a team to perform just like normal without missing the presence of Sachin and Kumble. They're big guns, and obviously will be missed. Missing them doesn't mean that the future looks bleak. It's hard and I'll say impossible to replace players of that calibre.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Yes it is impossible to replace them as they have been class acts but why say you lost when they weren't there only to win the next game convincingly when there not there

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
True. That was a poor excuse. Let's move on. India has pulled off a very good win. Ganguly must be commended, a great innings. The Indian bowlers were all awesome in the second innings, except for Chawla. He needs a bit more consistency and then he may be good; at the moment he's not going to replace Kumble or Harbhajan anytime soon.

He bowled 4 overs... He wasn't even given a chance to turn it around... You're being far to exacting here.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Who gave excuses for Second Test defeat? :confused:

I think everyone agreed RSA owned India in that match. But I like this wicket in Kanpur. Let Aussies play on this and we will see their best players of spin truth :p.

If we get green track in forign countries its good pitch and when we give dusty track its criticised. I think diffrent pitch condition make cricket exciting and every country should have unique pitches for them.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
great win for India, I didn't expect them to bowl South Africa ths easy. I expected a long and boring one from Amla and Kallis but the spinners did great, Dhoni looks to be a great captain, Kumbles time cant be that long.

.Mob

International Coach
Great batting by Sree and Ishant, ensuring that we can win by day 3, completely humiliating for the Proteas that they made batting look so easy when they crumbled.

But I guess you could put that down to the quality of spin bowling.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
hmmmm......with just one win.....everyones willing to replace kumble with dhoni ??? what rubbish !!! :mad :boxing

Sureshot

Executive member
Beaten inside three days is embarrassing, especially giving Sehwag 3 for not many. Is it me or can Indian pitches only be batsman/bowler orientated, they never seem to be in the middle.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Great win! Especially after we lost the toss on a crumbling wicket thats very tough to bat on (remember batting was tough for indian bowlers too). and after all the blabbering from arthur that their fast bowlers will also be tough to face on this wicket, this is a very sweet win. To level the series in just one day after being so tight for the previous days is exemplary.

Even at Ahmedabad, India were caught on the wrong foot. They can play on such tough tracks, but they didnt adjust to it pretty well and paid the price. It was one disastrous day and that cost them the Ahmedabad matych.

Dhoni has been awesome as a captain. Now its time to give him the reins and let him lead the side. Kumble can slowly time his retirement days and work towards it. Dhoni was pro-active as captain and looks to create things unlike Kumble, Dravid and the likes. He has a splendid future as captain if he continues this work. Bhajji IS BACK!! Where are those Bhajji bashers? Come on now! Ishant brings a hell lot of difference to this bowling attack, and if Sreesanth can continue this good work of bowling with lot of patience, he and Ishant can form a really potent attack. And its their batting which helped India win this test match, along with Saurav Ganguly

Ganguly's knock is one of the best innings of his career. It changed the whole game. Hats off Dada! You have showed that u still rock!

Users who are viewing this thread