Super 8: 22nd Match England v West Indies

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Did England miss Freddie today?

This is what I said after the game had finished. He's the only good death bowler we've got; one of the best yorker bowlers in the game.

evertonfan added 4 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Yeah, anyone know what he was talking about?

That thing I had in my sig a few days ago before UV KING OF FAIL monopolized it. Ya know, this;

"Broady's a good looking lad isn't he? I keep telling him i'd fancy him if he had a nice pair of breasts" - Graeme Swann

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
That is the best you can do after you jump into the thick of things, or maybe you did not read my post, man before you go hitting on any West Indian player, take a look at your childish New Zealand, that make claims and tries to tarnish another country, simply because they were blown AWAY by Gul!!!!!

Maybe it would be a good idea for you to try and read people's posts aswelll.

sammy

Club Cricketer
That was a super-over and thus doesn't count for much to be fair. I actually said Gayle was an exception. He's a great batsman.

Vettori's still a better spinner than the west indies has ever produced. He's a better bowler than the current attack you have also. Heck, he's a better batsman than anyone in your side aside from about 3 players.

Vettori aint superman. Lance gibbs has a better record than him and he took more wickets in less time than vettori. Vettori haven't been winning games for new zealand he bowled at India on a final day to win an wasn't able to take a wicket. With his strike rate, he is no strike bowler.

Atleast taylor and edwards can win games for West Indies, vettori hasn't won a game for his team in a long time.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Vettori aint superman. Lance gibbs has a better record than him and he took more wickets in less time than vettori. Vettori haven't been winning games for new zealand he bowled at India on a final day to win an wasn't able to take a wicket. With his strike rate, he is no strike bowler.

Atleast taylor and edwards can win games for West Indies, vettori hasn't won a game for his team in a long time.

He won us games against your boys when they were over here in December.

Users who are viewing this thread