West Indies Tour of Australia 2010

Wavell is back? Any better than what he was 10 years ago??? Ryan was the more talented Hinds for me.

Wavell been doing good for Jamaica so far, 3 matches, 330 runs, 1 century and 2 half centuries. He hasn't been doing that bad, he can add some stability and experience to the middle order. He has had a better international career then Ryan so far.
Ryan is also doing well in domestic cricket and has been for the past 2-3 years but he just cant bring that success into international cricket.

One over to go, they are at 365, not gonna get 400 Tum!

???????????

TumTum added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

They are on 400, 5 overs to go :(

TumTum added 3 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

my bad, they finish on 399 :)

???????????

TumTum added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

They are on 400, 5 overs to go :(

Cricinfo's mistake then, they had WI being on 365 after 44 overs with one over to go at one stage. Kinda hard to get 400 from that point, hence my post. They have been stuffing up heaps lately, usually its during Indian games, it goes so slow. Maybe the Cricinfo server is a Dravid fan.

Why isn't Hayden batting by now??

It's just a practice match. He wanted to give the other guys a go first.

Bad luck to the bowlers. They got carter around but they're all very young and inexperienced so they will learn from this.

Correct me if i'm wrong but I think George is about 22, Hastings 23, Pattinson 19, Holland 21 and Keath 18 so they will learn and get better.

Pretty good effort from the PM's XI. The beginning of something wonderful in Tom Cooper?

Could they have won if Hayden opened?

Don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but...

Sulieman Benn, banned for 2 ODIs.

Whether he should have been banned or not is debatable, but...

Sulieman Benn is not even in the West Indies ODI team, they have been picking Nikita Miller ahead of him for a while now.

It would be like banning Akash Chopra for two ODIs.

Users who are viewing this thread