• yes

Votes: 49 81.7%
  • no

Votes: 11 18.3%

• Total voters

tjh1989

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Although it does make good viewing sometimes, getting thrown through a table and hit in the head with a chair of sledge hammer on a regular basis, something tells me you wouldn't live very long and i some how don't think you will recover by having a few plasters for a week. So i do believe its just a 'bit' fake.

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
man its fake but its entertainment , i just love the way JBL loves himself and the rock who creates crap and stuff ,yes it is fake but heavens forbid if it goes away than zoop gone my hour of laughing and making jokes

vibs89

School Cricketer
its fake yo man i watch every monday iraw and smackdown on thursday by the way i stay in America so sometimes raw or smackdowns comes in my state where i live so sometimes i go for wwe but not really went but next time i'm going to for wwe. And also in I LIKE john Cena yo U' Can't see me yo

faraz haider

International Cricketer
well i dont think so it is fake have u seen hbk couple of weeks ago got beaten by kane and when kane jump over him hbk blooded from mouth thats why i thought that there is some reality in it.
well my favouriate wrestlers are orton,taker,bigshow,eddie,cena and after beating hell of kane i also like Gene Snitsky

Nikhil_Verma

Club Cricketer
Man I totally love wrestling....!!!!!!
And it IS a sport.... atleast better than golf....

And people say WWE is fake... I know that!!! and so are your movies and other TV serials.... I dunno why Wrestling always gets criticized...

But It is quite real coz accidents also happen in Fake Wrestling...
Check out this accident....

A small warning ... It is slightly graphic...

Attachments

• WWF Accident.zip
    701 KB · Views: 25

Nikhil_Verma

Club Cricketer
I dunno about downloading the whole wrestling matches...
But you can get it on a CD....

If you want to download clips then you can go to www.wwe.com
And goto the shows like raw and smackdown where they provide clips to download...

brad352

Executive member
Nikhil_Verma said:
Man I totally love wrestling....!!!!!!
And it IS a sport.... atleast better than golf....

And people say WWE is fake... I know that!!! and so are your movies and other TV serials.... I dunno why Wrestling always gets criticized...

But It is quite real coz accidents also happen in Fake Wrestling...
Check out this accident....

A small warning ... It is slightly graphic...
So you admit it's fake, but go on to say it's a sport? You compare it's fakeness to movies and TV, but go on to say it's a sport? You think it's a better sport than golf? In golf results aren't pre-determined, and it's a real competition.

Don't take that as an attack on you, it's just my opinion

Last edited:

gold639

International Coach
faraz haider said:
hey anyone knw frm where i can download latest wrestlings

Try Wrestlingmedia.ru.It has full matches,PPV shows,Theme songs and more free to Download!!

faraz haider

International Cricketer
brad352 said:
So you admit it's fake, but go on to say it's a sport? You compare it's fakeness to movies and TV, but go on to say it's a sport? You think it's a better sport than golf? In golf results aren't pre-determined, and it's a real competition.

Don't take that as an attack on you, it's just my opinion

well i think golf is not better than wrestling b/c in golf u have to play hard in very sunny day and i like wrestling and it is also sports as u can see in msn groups it is mensioned in sports not out of sports

hi ppl

International Captain <br><a href="http://www.plan
Sorry but it's fake.

Users who are viewing this thread