Super 8 Group F (Australia, Sri Lanka, India, West Indies)

Mike23

Club Captain
I just hope the Indian men do not do what the Indian women did yesterday.

Mike23 added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

The good thing going for us is that apart from Malinga, the Lankan pacers aren't that nippy. Also, the pitch is much more of a batting paradise.

The bad thing is that Dilshan is due for an innings and we're probably going to struggle a bit against their spinners.
Mendis is the worst spinner atm so it wouldn't be difficult, on the other hand randiv might cause a few problems.

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The good thing going for us is that apart from Malinga, the Lankan pacers aren't that nippy. Also, the pitch is much more of a batting paradise.

The bad thing is that Dilshan is due for an innings and we're probably going to struggle a bit against their spinners.

If we bat first and get a decent enough start, we should put all the power hitters up the order. I`d even experiment opening with Yuseless Pathan to get some momentum going in the powerplay overs. I don`t expect Yuseless to score more than 20-25 anyway, so might as well allow him to get that during the powerplay and get some momentum going.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
The life after Sachin will be tough. :(

Not relevant in the present context.

If we bat first and get a decent enough start, we should put all the power hitters up the order.

IF .....
If we bat first....thats a big IF ,and I doubt whether we are going to bat first.
As the captain puts it- batting is our strength,but it hasn't really been reflected in the performances of the team of late.

Users who are viewing this thread