Harry Potter Mafia - The End! Abhas/Death Eaters win!

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Not talking about how you worded that. My concern is that you'r assuming papa smurf to be a part of the town as well, while quite clearly there is no evidence that he is.
And good that you bring this point about wording up.. Makes me think you were conscious about Varun, thus your choice of words.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I'm going off as well, hopefully we don't end up with a stupid lynch like last time.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
I don't think there was a stupid lynch last time. Meet was inactive, and Yudi was adamant not to claim his role, and that caused his downfall.
The idea of a pressure lynch is to get clues about the person in question. If you don't defend yourself, your fault.

ARay

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Not talking about how you worded that. My concern is that you'r assuming papa smurf to be a part of the town as well, while quite clearly there is no evidence that he is.
And good that you bring this point about wording up.. Makes me think you were conscious about Varun, thus your choice of words.

Actually that is quite an interesting point there. At this point of the game one cannot really make any assumptions as who could be townie.
Is there any reason chewie to make you feel as such?

----------

I don't think there was a stupid lynch last time. Meet was inactive, and Yudi was adamant not to claim his role, and that caused his downfall.
The idea of a pressure lynch is to get clues about the person in question. If you don't defend yourself, your fault.

I think he meant BKB which you mafia guys conveniently lynched off in the end;)

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I like to assume everyone is a townie unless they have given me reason not to think so. You will have seen in the past games that I am very cautious about making the hammer vote because I am never sure that someone is not a townie - I'd rather be safe than sorry.

ARay

County Cricketer
I like to assume everyone is a townie unless they have given me reason not to think so. You will have seen in the past games that I am very cautious about making the hammer vote because I am never sure that someone is not a townie - I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Sometimes believing everyone is townie is not always the best idea. This is because everyone will look more or less townie (unless they have done something to give themselves away). Mafia can be quite a percentage game where you predict a person to most likely mafia rather than townie.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Dangerous. The mafia in you can easily hide beneath this veil, or if you're townie, the mafia could try to blend in based on that.

Chewie

BCCI President
Well if they've done something to give themselves away then I'm obviously not going to continue to believe that they're townie unless they've got a watertight explanation for what they've done. But people jump to lynchs way to quickly in my opinion, and I'd rather not be one of those 'hop on the badwagon' people and quickly lynch someone - I'd rather see what they have to say.

Chewie

BCCI President
Bolded names have posted since this began

1) User2010
2) Aditya
3) ARay
4) BKB1991
5) CG123
6) Chewie
7) Papa Smurf
8) Mark
9) Varun
10) Hedger
11) MaD
12) Matt121
13) paki007
14) Bevab
15) p23456789
16) Abhas

FOS: Bevab, p23456789 - jumping on the no lynch bandwagon straight away
FOS: Matt121 - jumping between lynches

Lynch: Paki007 - just for the while until he posts in the thread to put some pressure on :)

Users who are viewing this thread