Steam update for DBC17 released

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yup it's playing nicely! Looks like they are set to post a decent first innings!

Keep us posted!

I will do. they have gone off again at a random time. I am not quite understanding how that works! No idea if it is tea or rain or when to bowl my bowlers with their stamina.

But yeah the cricket is fantastic.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I will do. they have gone off again at a random time. I am not quite understanding how that works! No idea if it is tea or rain or when to bowl my bowlers with their stamina.

But yeah the cricket is fantastic.

Normally you can see the rain but it's difficult on occasions as it looks sunny. Otherwise it's standard 30-60-90.

You may have lost some time and it's a legit break now?

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I know this cant be fixed, but the only thing that really turns me off is the stale, sometimes rediculous commentary... Might need to throw on some 12th man in the background to get through a test match haha

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I know this cant be fixed, but the only thing that really turns me off is the stale, sometimes rediculous commentary... Might need to throw on some 12th man in the background to get through a test match haha

Could always turn it off!? I do...[DOUBLEPOST=1494703072][/DOUBLEPOST]We need a little Test Match story thread..

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
@WealeyH yea I know, the commentary just makes games feel real to me, wish I could just transfer it over from Ricky Ponting 2005

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Normally you can see the rain but it's difficult on occasions as it looks sunny. Otherwise it's standard 30-60-90.

You may have lost some time and it's a legit break now?

They went off at 2.34 or something. It was fairly random. Perhaps it was 30 overs after the rain delay. I just wish I knew what they were going off for so i could plan my bowlers accordingly. Now they have been off twice and there are still 44 overs left.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This game has taken a huge leap from where it was during the release. Hats off to BA crew.

Finally, I am liking both batting and bowling in this game. Usually play majority of my games in career mode and loving the last few versions of this patch. After recent update, finding the AI to be competitive and had several moments in bowling where I cursed myself for bowling wrong line and length. I am also finding the real use of DRS now.

Am leg-spinner in my career mode and below match is being played in dusty wicket with very light cracks. Our team and AI team has put up 400+ in first innings and have paused the game for now to continue later. Managed to get 5 wickets, but it took 25 overs( 5 maidens and around 80 runs ) to bowl for taking those 5 wickets. Got variety of dismissals - Stumping(1), edges to keeper(2), bowled(1) and mistake of AI after getting century like throwing away the wicket(1).

AI also did not give up after being down for 120ish for 5 wickets & they came back with bang with one 200 runs partnership for 6th wicket that changed the whole situation of this match, in fact AI is leading by few runs at end of 2 innings. This is fantastic.

Loving it! DBC 17 is in its prime shape with recent patches. Can't thank enough for all these hard works!!

Day 3 - End of Innings2.png

Wealey

ICC Board Member
They went off at 2.34 or something. It was fairly random. Perhaps it was 30 overs after the rain delay. I just wish I knew what they were going off for so i could plan my bowlers accordingly. Now they have been off twice and there are still 44 overs left.

Definitely rain.

If you start at 11. Lunch is at 1. Tea at 3:45. Stumps 6.

D

Deleted member 46200

Its the Andes mate....at the end of me armies!!! :)
That's one of mine and it is wristies.[DOUBLEPOST=1494703891][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here a vid of day one Argentina versus Hong Kong in the ICC First Class World League Division Three match in Buenos Aires (Just outside in fact!): (Sorry for wide view ratio: had my wide view monitor connected!)

Cool vid.[DOUBLEPOST=1494703976][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have long said they should get Danny Morrison... Join me for the campaign...?

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
@CazC30 Yes! And Michael Holding, what an energetic commentary pairing that would be

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
@WealeyH i don't know if this has been covered in another thread, but has anything to your knowledge been done about the academy? Particularly logo space

Users who are viewing this thread