Steam update for DBC17 released

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I will do. they have gone off again at a random time. I am not quite understanding how that works! No idea if it is tea or rain or when to bowl my bowlers with their stamina.

But yeah the cricket is fantastic.
This is one area that I'd like improved (though I doubt there is scope for it in DBC17). The going off in bright sunshine for a rain break is confusing, of course, but that notwithstanding, it isn't easy to know anyway (particularly when playing career) where you are in the day's play. There is a count of overs left in the day but I never know how many overs are left in a session...or how many until the new ball etc.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
This is one area that I'd like improved (though I doubt there is scope for it in DBC17). The going off in bright sunshine for a rain break is confusing, of course, but that notwithstanding, it isn't easy to know anyway (particularly when playing career) where you are in the day's play. There is a count of overs left in the day but I never know how many overs are left in a session...or how many until the new ball etc.

Don't you look at the clock though? New ball at 80 in tests?

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
You mean logo limit? Is fixed.....
Thought I remember reading that a fix had been made to stop duplicates but the limit, especially in regard to consoles, couldn't be removed due to save file size limits. Sorry if I have that wrong

D

Dutch

Thought I remember reading that a fix had been made to stop duplicates but the limit, especially in regard to consoles, couldn't be removed due to save file size limits. Sorry if I have that wrong
But it means that there is plenty of room for all the logos because no space is being used for all the duplicates.....

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
But it means that there is plenty of room for all the logos because no space is being used for all the duplicates.....
Fair enough but it's a shame that eventually you will run out of space

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Since it was fixed I've got logos for all teams, kits and dozens of bats and have about 200 spaces left.
That's brilliant. Just shows how many duplicates there actually were. On console don't think I can download all the men's teams

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
That's brilliant. Just shows how many duplicates there actually were. On console don't think I can download all the men's teams
The bat texture I created was duplicated over 500 times

Users who are viewing this thread