Steam update for DBC17 released

I know it was said to have been fixed earlier. But i am finding the AI trying to smack the 6th ball of the over once more?
Someone told it was fixed in patch 3 itself :rolleyes. Anyway, I'm seeing this issue being reported for first time since steam updates started pouring in.

Someone told it was fixed in patch 3 itself :rolleyes. Anyway, I'm seeing this issue being reported for first time since steam updates started pouring in.
No, it was reported earlier as well and according to me this has been fixed already.

You mean logo limit? Is fixed.....
We shall see -- have you downloaded all teams with logos, bats etc including womens? I have a feeling the logo limit may still not be adequate --- hope I am very wrong ;)

Ok nevermind read the rest of the thread --- looks like 1800 logos all teams etc for now :)

Having a great time with this game.

Playing a Test with Sri Lanka vs India.
Bowling the first innings on a Green pitch, so far have had some edges, run out and caught.

But by far the most enjoyable moment, Was seeing Pujara start to edge a few in succession through the slips after seeming rather comfortable. Decided to put a man into 5th slip... Next Ball - Diving Catch from the man i just put there. That put such a smile on my face.
Really great stuff.

it happens, but it doesn't happen EVERY over as before.
I know it was said to have been fixed earlier. But i am finding the AI trying to smack the 6th ball of the over once more?
This should be down to match situation if the computer needs runs they should be pushing the singles and taking some chances on boundaries. If they are desperate they should take chances and smashing the ball on every opportunity the reverse when their up and over run rate just push the ball around.

This should be down to match situation if the computer needs runs they should be pushing the singles and taking some chances on boundaries. If they are desperate they should take chances and smashing the ball on every opportunity the reverse when their up and over run rate just push the ball around.
It is happening in test matches with console patch 3. It is difficult to bowl maiden overs in test matches. Misbah tries to hit boundary of last ball :eek:

It is happening in test matches with console patch 3. It is difficult to bowl maiden overs in test matches. Misbah tries to hit boundary of last ball :eek:
I would very much like them to either push the single to transfer the strike or leave it if up with run rate guess mentality needs to be addressed. (Sorry if mentioned before).

Can any body confirm if the beta patch which is tested by beta testers is that released with yesterday's update or it's still pending to be released?

Had a bowl in a test match, decided to see how the AI would do on Legendary difficulty. Hardest bowling on a Hard/Pristine/No cracks wicket.

Well... see for yourself:

You must have your sliders tweaked, as Lyon does not get that much turn on default on a Pristine wicket!?[DOUBLEPOST=1494748122][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can any body confirm if the beta patch which is tested by beta testers is that released with yesterday's update or it's still pending to be released?

Yeah you have the same one now!

You must have your sliders tweaked, as Lyon does not get that much turn on default on a Pristine wicket!?[DOUBLEPOST=1494748122][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks, I have not got chance to play since Friday ... will take an update today and get hands on ...

Is everything done with patch 4 can we expect release on consoles soon?

I don't remember changing it, what is spin revs supposed to be at default?

Users who are viewing this thread