Latest Patch now available for PS4 (1.06) & Xbox One (1.0.0.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Worrying though because I don't think our big names, the ones that actually know and appreciate the nuance of test cricket and came about with the supposedly awesome day one build, are being properly engaged with here.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
I am sure we will be engaged when they have something.

Won't it be a bit late then? I guess you beta test whatever the build

[HASHTAG]#morementalities[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#scrapthesixthballslog[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Worrying though because I don't think our big names, the ones that actually know and appreciate the nuance of test cricket and came about with the supposedly awesome day one build, are being properly engaged with here.

There has been no information or contact via the beta about whatever is being worked on, if anything.

Our coordinated list of priorities we gave them hasn't been acknowledged.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
There has been no information or contact via the beta about whatever is being worked on, if anything.

Our coordinated list of priorities we gave them hasn't been acknowledged.

The philosophy of how to manage audience engagement has apparently changed massively over the last year or two.

As has the consistency of improvement to games. Instead of gradual improvement, they've been up and down. Some things get better while others get worse. I in part blame the radical revamps each iteration. The games simply don't have enough history or stability for so many fundamental changes each edition. I know many things are issues the audience has asked to have fixed, still others seem to just be for changes sake.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
The philosophy of how to manage audience engagement has apparently changed massively over the last year or two.

As has the consistency of improvement to games. Instead of gradual improvement, they've been up and down. Some things get better while others get worse. I in part blame the radical revamps each iteration. The games simply don't have enough history or stability for so many fundamental changes each edition. I know many things are issues the audience has asked to have fixed, still others seem to just be for changes sake.

They can't seem to filter out kids ranting and raving about Dilscoops from seasoned cricket gamers with legitimate concerns, so they have just shut up shop I think. And yes, far too ambitious with so many things that some glaring and basic omissions remain.

County Cricketer
I think i am done with bigant's bigs*its, wont be purchasing nor recommend this s*it to anyone from now on.

S*it started from DBC17 and continued to Ashes.

DONE WITH YOU BIGS*IT. CHEAT COMPANY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread