Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.11), Xbox One (1.0.0.12) and Steam

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can any of the Pc players share gameplay modifiers setting please? It would be much appreciated:)

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The patch is now available on Steam, enjoy!

Any word on whether this patch affected career mode in any way? It seems that wickets are now non-existent for career players, but I can't tell if this is my imagination. Again, a plea to please fix the world cup selection issue, and bring wickets back for both spinners and pacers in career mode if further work is still ongoing. Thank you kindly.

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
i know some people will moan about the issues that still exist in the game but no game is perfect,even the big developers have problems despite having huge budgets.curently playing ashes series as england i just lost the 4th test by 4 runs in what was a great game but ive now lost the series.playing for pride in the 5th test.Test matches are great imo,not really explored one day games as much but for me BA have produced a terrific game,easily the best cricket game ive ever played and theres been a few.

I Quite agree been playing them since Commodore 64 days this is the best.....

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
I play on Steam & tried a casual match

O hard/ hardest batting even at low Edge frequency there were many edges and that too unrealistic...

Also the timing has gone for a toss...

any suggested values for the two new sliders Human edges & timing window for an optimum & realistic experience??

Damien Braganza

School Cricketer
Any word on whether this patch affected career mode in any way? It seems that wickets are now non-existent for career players, but I can't tell if this is my imagination. Again, a plea to please fix the world cup selection issue, and bring wickets back for both spinners and pacers in career mode if further work is still ongoing. Thank you kindly.

I agree, it’s getting difficult to get wickets using pace bowler especially in Career mode. So far the patches have improved the batting mechanics to a great extent, it would be great if they could do the same with bowling as well. Maybe introduce AI edge slider to balance the contest between bat and ball. Overall the best cricket game I have ever played.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India

O hard/ hardest batting even at low Edge frequency there were many edges and that too unrealistic...

any suggested values for the two new sliders Human edges & timing window for an optimum & realistic experience??
Game is realistic now at both sliders at 50 and in hard

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I
Do you play with Modifiers ON or OFF?

Have you tried in career mode (if any)?
I Always play at modifiers OFF. If I ever put batting modifiers ON, then weird animations resulting .[DOUBLEPOST=1547105434][/DOUBLEPOST]
I

I Always play at modifiers OFF. If I ever put batting modifiers ON, then weird animations resulting .it's there right after launch.

N Jones

Club Captain
Theres critical and then theres just plain mental road rage.....

Manual fielding or semi auto fielding can be found in the general settings tab....overthrows happen If you throw too wildly....
Doesn't matter if it's thrown wildly or not..when the keeper us standing nowhere near the stumps AND sometimes facing the wrong way its going to happen. I just wish I could upload some video's on here from my Gameplay. I've got one where the fielder runs over the boundary without even having the ball and it goes for 4 runs

PjPage59

Club Captain

Try putting them on 50.

D

Deleted member 185125

I

I Always play at modifiers OFF. If I ever put batting modifiers ON, then weird animations resulting .[DOUBLEPOST=1547105434][/DOUBLEPOST]
I play with modifiers ON (Hardest), but on Standard Controls. Is there a particular instance/situation when the 'weird animation' happens?

issue

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Steam PC patch was surprising.Thanks BA for the patch its smooth gameplay now.Only issue which bothers some wrong shots animations if thats fixed then no major concerns Cheers!!!!

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Anyone else having problems to get wickets on Steam PC version?[DOUBLEPOST=1547152347][/DOUBLEPOST]Cant take any wickets. Even dropped down to Rookie level and stiil struggling. Anyone else have this problem on PC Steam version?

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Played around with the ball friction slider and immediately got an edge with my spinner which dropped short of 3rd slip. Don't know if it was luck.

Users who are viewing this thread