6th Match: India v Pakistan (Group A)

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
indiavspaki2.jpg

India - WLWWL
Coming off a tri-series win in slow-and-low Sri Lanka, they will need to quickly adjust to livelier pitches in South Africa. Centurion, though, has assisted spin and makes for a smooth transition.

Pakistan - WWWLL
The bowling unit looks almost perfect, as it showed in the win over West Indies. Batting is the weak link, and they need bigger contributions from senior batsmen.

Pakistan (probable) 1 Imran Nazir, 2 Kamran Akmal (wk), 3 Younis Khan (capt.), 4 Shoaib Malik, 5 Mohammad Yousuf, 6 Umar Akmal, 7 Shahid Afridi, 8 Rana Naved-ul-Hasan, 9 Mohammad Aamer, 10 Umar Gul, 11 Saeed Ajmal

India (probable) 1 Gautam Gambhir, 2 Sachin Tendulkar, 3 Rahul Dravid, 4 Suresh Raina, 5 MS Dhoni (capt/wk), 6 Virat Kohli/Dinesh Karthik, 7 Yusuf Pathan, 8 Harbhajan Singh, 9, 10 and 11 three out of Ishant Sharma, RP Singh, Ashish Nehra and Amit Mishra.

"I was told four weeks rest but I want to take my chance tomorrow, playing against India. Maybe if it wasn't India I would've skipped this match"
Younis Khan forgets his injury to take on traditional rivals

D0N

Club Cricketer
Match will be interesting India has weak bowling & Pakistan has weak Batting i think 50% winning chance depend on toss hope Pakistan will win ;)

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Dhoni to win the toss

Star perfomace (Batting)

• Sachin
  • Nayar
  • Raina

Bowling

• Nehra !
Will be a nail bitting match and also will be regarded the best match in the CT trophy.

Result - India to win this match.

naresh091

International Cricketer
Dhoni to win the toss

Star perfomace (Batting)

• Sachin
  • Nayar
  • Raina

Bowling

• Nehra !
Will be a nail bitting match and also will be regarded the best match in the CT trophy.

Result - India to win this match.

I second this post except for the bolded part.Nehra will be taken to the cleaners by Afridi and Akmal.Bhajji for another 5 fer.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I hope in rains whole day.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The buildup if dizzying here in India. People are talking about the game everywhere, even in crowded locals of Mumbai.

To all the English fans here, you`ve got to be in India or Pakistan during these times to sense the intensity of the rivalry. Something which seemed to be missing from the Indo-Pak matches over the last couple of years seems to be back, the passion!

Bring it on and may the best team win. Its only our first game of the tournament, so we could still make it to the semis even if we lose.

aditya123 added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

I hope in rains whole day.

Please. I hope it does not happen. I want a game to happen, for the sake of the ODI game at least.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
For player sake its better if it rains.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
My crystal ball says Dhoni to score a 90 tomorrow, even the stats favor him.

Best ODI batsmen in the top five (in terms of averages) since January 2005

Batsman MS Dhoni

ODIs 55

Runs 2631

Average 67.46

Strike rate 95.53

100s/ 50s
3 / 19

chetan0304 added 12 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

India Played Pakistan last in Asia cup08

Team records | One-Day Internationals | Cricinfo Statsguru | Cricinfo.com

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
You are getting too optimistic. We will do better to get full game of 100 overs. It will be over in 60-70 overs.

International Coach
Hoping to see a big knock from sachin and and indian win which should remind afridi tht be it 2003 or 2009,sachin will always be sachin.

Params7

International Cricketer
The buildup if dizzying here in India. People are talking about the game everywhere, even in crowded locals of Mumbai.

The buildup is HUGE. All Indian/Paki communities here in NJ USA, CAN'T WAIT for tomorrow, as well as people from other nationalities who watch/play cricket.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
No one to talk about it here in the UK :noway I'm really pessimistic ATM. Our team balance just doesn't look right without Yuvraj.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Possibly the greatest batting team / line-up of the tournament vs possibly the greatest bowling team / line-up of the tournament.

I cannot wait.

(And of course, possibly the worst bowling team / line-up of the tournament vs possibly the worst batting team / line-up of the tournament.)

Users who are viewing this thread