6th Match: India v Pakistan (Group A)

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Enough of all the pessimism. I`m feeling quietly optimistic about tomorrow. I can see Sachin or Dhoni playing a special knock tomorrow with our bowlers stepping it up a gear.

P

pcfan123

Enough of all the pessimism. I`m feeling quietly optimistic about tomorrow. I can see Sachin or Dhoni playing a special knock tomorrow with our bowlers stepping it up a gear.

On the flip side, Ponting is in sublime form, Hussey is due a big innings and Clarke might play :) Should be tough

Fatal Shot

Club Cricketer
Don't forget... Australia will want to win this just as badly, because they will want to confirm their spot in the semi's.

deathrevenge9

International Coach
ICC Champions Trophy's Final Match will be played against Pakistan and Australia and you know What??
Pakistan's gonna win that match and the Trophy
:banana2:banana2:banana2:happy:happy:happy​

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I blame ICL for this.

MoYo, Rana Naved and Nazir will not have been playing this if ICL was around. :laugh

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Great Job by Pakistan. It was not a full strength Indian team but it was their bowling that let them down. India is missing Zaheer khan badly. I am horrified to see the lack of farm Ishant Sharma is suffering from. He used to bowl over 88 MPH consistently. I have not seen him go over 84 MPH for a while now. Bhajji bowled a pathetic spell. He bowled way too short for a class spinner
Pakistan played brilliantly but Gul needs to do better if they want to have any chance of beating a pumped UP aussie Squad.
As far as india's match against Australia, Only chance Indians have is to bat first, post over 330 and bowl a little better than they did on saturday. I want India to win and perhaps We can face them again in Finals.
Nothing better than Beating them twice. :)

Users who are viewing this thread