6th Match: India v Pakistan (Group A)

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
Pakistan to win the match but my heart says India. Still it will be a good match to watch. We are weaker in Both batting and bowling. Btw i can say one thing :
India Vs. Pakistan O.D.I. > Whole Ashes.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
India > Pakistan. In catching.

D

Dutch

Always love these games and appreciate the intense rivalry between the two countries (as long as it is respectful). Hoping for a great game with two great sides.:)

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Yea I'm looking forward to this game tonight, it's a sell out isn't it?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Yea I'm looking forward to this game tonight, it's a sell out isn't it?

Most of India's games will be sell outs. India vs Pakistan at an ICC event has to absolutely be a sell out.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Always love these games and appreciate the intense rivalry between the two countries (as long as it is respectful). Hoping for a great game with two great sides.:)

The fuse was missing after we played each other so often in last few years. But having 16 months gap will reignite the fuse.

Can I have that grilled sandwich?

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Too much type. too too much hype. I'm just disgusted with the pre-match crap.

"India-Pak Thriller" - Headlines today. What? Before they even get their boot laces tied?

Agree, a Cool game to see today, and that's ok. Expecting some good show, But It's all the hype. It's reached such a level which makes me sick.

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This match will be an cracker of a game, I'm sure. It can go either way mainly because abscence of India's power hitters like Viru and Yuvi. Also, there's a lack of experience/skill in the fast bowling department due to unavailiability of Zaheer. Ishant's performance in ODI/T20 has'nt been great.
I would love to see Nayar plays for Yuvi.. his medium-pacers can come in handy in SA conditions.
India FTW!:)

Dong

Club Cricketer
Pakisthan is unpredictable,still i put my money on India

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Too much type. too too much hype. I'm just disgusted with the pre-match crap.

"India-Pak Thriller" - Headlines today. What? Before they even get their boot laces tied?

Agree, a Cool game to see today, and that's ok. Expecting some good show, But It's all the hype. It's reached such a level which makes me sick.

Its been a long time since an India-Pakistan match has been awaited like this. Let it go on, bud. Nothing wrong! A game like this is essential for the revival of that fighting spirit between the two teams.

90 mins to go for the game... Its 7am for me here and I havent slept the whole night, in anticipation for this match. Win or lose, I wanna just get some entertaining cricket PLEASE!:upray:upray

Last edited:

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Its 7am for me here and I havent slept the whole night, in anticipation for this match. Win or lose, I wanna just get some entertaining cricket PLEASE!:upray:upray

:laugh

Better get some sleep before the action begins.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
I need some Pakistani support :p

Pakistan?

Zindabad.

zMario added 11 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Subcontinental pitch :D

Now we have the advantage!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Oh god, hope Dhoni plays Mishra. Our fast bowlers will bleed runs if they bowl more here. Ishant and Nehra should play. Maybe drop RP and have Mishra in.

Sachin
Gambhir
Kohli
Dravid
Dhoni
Raina
Yusuf
Harbhajan
Mishra
Ishant
Nehra

Users who are viewing this thread